soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by -Sary-

Favorite actor- Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr

OMG :| this answer of hers is going to force me to try to like her a bit :|

Haww. You don't like Suku? Why? I didn't used to either until I got to know she rather sit at home than work with *cough*Gro*cough*ver*cough* LOLLOLLOL I hope no1 is stalking us right now or I am dead LOLLOLLOL

LOL I have my own reasons LOL and I don't think stalking will get you in trouble since people know one or another version of that story themselves ROFL

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Yeahh he had contacts with Cinevistaas so usko toh role milna hi tha. :P  Rumour has it he was the one who got Shilpa an audition/role for DMG due to his connections with Cinevistaas.

Wow how do I even know all this
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Originally posted by HotMess

Yesss Anku, KT is the RBO guy.

TBH, the girl opposite KT (Krystle D'Souza), I always saw her as a supporting character in other shows. To see her as the main lead.. IDK it feels weird. The guy who plays KT's brother (Kushal Tandon), isn't hot, nor is he a great actor (I think he was an ex-model? Btw he's Shilpa Anand's ex-best friend APPARENTLY), but his character is cool. I like his character, but not his looks, nor his acting abilities.However's he's watchable. The girl opposite him, Nia Sharma (who's plays the sister of the girl opposite Karan Tacker's character) is ANNOYING. Like her character pisses me off! But her scenes with Virat (Kushal Tandon) are LOLLL, and I ship them. And Krystle/Karan have nice chemistry too.

There.

I am *sealing my lips* on that Tan-DON guy. Sleepy KT is sweet though. He's very cute. hehe.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

I remember Kushal from SA's birthday picture LOL 
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
My hate for DMG actors went away. I just have a neutral feeling for them now. KSG, JW, SA, SK, KW... whatever. They're just there. IDC about them. 
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

I am humming "Saiyaa, naino ki bhasha samjhe naaa" I blame Ramsha -_-
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

HAHA Anku did I shatter your lawyer plans? Oh btw once we do have a billionaire company, you can handle all the financial stuff as some financial lawyers or some copyright stuff and other idiotic annoying companies. Bwaha that sounds fun.

Haha Sahar I remember the hating she got for indirectly dissing KSG...i used that to make myself feel better as a KaSh fan but now I truly like itLOL

Naino ki basha not samjhoing shall be the main aspect of the show ...it shall be funSillyBut yeah he can't be THAT dumb either to not get it soon aswell.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Originally posted by HotMess

Yeahh he had contacts with Cinevistaas so usko toh role milna hi tha. :P  Rumour has it he was the one who got Shilpa an audition/role for DMG due to his connections with Cinevistaas.

Wow how do I even know all this

WHAT? LMFAO. Dude, yeh kahan se aaya?? SA and him were friends since just early LAST year. LOLLOLLOL And no, Shilpa introduced him to CVs last year during that CVs party after DMG ended. And after that, I rather not comment.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index