Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 138)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by HotMess

LOL the Sheila ki Jawaani one ALWAYS made me laugh. Too narcissistic and *ahem* too touchy with yourself is Ermm

"Because if you don't wanna have sex with you, why the hell would Colin?" (in this case whoever Sheila's singing to) ROFL your comment reminded me of that line. 

HahahaROFL

ErmmLOL

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

KT = Karan Tacker. :$

The show has two couples and I like them both so far. Big smile

Which show? I am guessing KT is the RBO guy na?

I am clueless about aaj kal ke actors. Yest. I saw that Harshiya dating each other article and I thought it was Harshiti they are talking about LOL

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

KT = Karan Tacker. :$

The show has two couples and I like them both so far. Big smile

The other dude ain't hot Ermm is he a good actor though?
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
i finished one chapter. ugh i need to finish 4 more. why is studying so annoying!?
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
dil tookde tookde hogaya, us din main jaldi sogaya ROFLROFL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Anku why do you watch Geo, discovery channels?!Ermm
OMG a topper in your class is 73%?! Seriously Anku what is your college? I am here trying for 80s or even 90s in just high schoolSilly And additional attendence marks? Which school/college does that?!Stern SmileSilly
I am done with Bolly movies but the music is just too awesome to ignore though they might be copied. But yeah Bollywood is a plain time-pass.

For their interesting shows? Ermm Oh and History and Travellers' channel and History TV to it. AND, History channel is NOT your school wali History. It's another channel with very fun shows.

Ramshu, its College. Not school. Its HARD in college. My school used to have toppers getting full 100 marks in 3 or even more subjects. My own best friend got scholar badges from class 3 to 12th. Along with that blue ties, blue coat and then finally, during 12th graduation, gold medal. And in DU(Delhi University) South Campus, she got ranked First for the last 2 years and overall, she was 8th in DU and you know her %age? 84% or so.

You don't have just 1 book to refer to in colleges you know. You refer to 3-4 books for making the notes for each subject. So, college isnt easy beta. School was cakewalk. And in India, all colleges have 20 marks internals. Which have 5 marks for attendance. And rest 15 are the tests and assignments and presentations

I agreee. I am loving Saada haq from Rockstar LOL And listening to Nakkad wale disco from Delhi Belly atm. lol.

I still don't get how you don't have to attend college daily and still passSillyI would have a criminal record if I did thatROFLSo you love eating away your 5 marks for attendence? Waah wahhLOL

I get you about College being hard, lets see how I handle it hehe. 84% is not bad at all though. I don't wanna be a topper either way lolz.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Favorite actor- Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr

OMG :| this answer of hers is going to force me to try to like her a bit :|
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

i finished one chapter. ugh i need to finish 4 more. why is studying so annoying!?

And a torture Ouch Exams in less than a month CryCryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index