BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
How my dil is big enough to fit a bus in ErmmROFL

Ok those songs are ROFL LOL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Anku ATLEAST I go to classes 5 days a week unlike you so obviously I would get something in my head even if I don't concentrate.

OMG you are a lost case, that's Amitabh's famous line from K3G. I loved Kajol's character in K3G. SRK-Kadz are tho awesome though Salman pairings excite me more hehe.

You are useless...i watch NICE things too but I don't get the point of you watch Geo, discovery channels when you can't even handle CollegeSilly
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

This post is so funny LOL

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1921045

Even I didn't know quite a few meanings.

Haha I have seen this topic before...

The Sheila Ki Jawani one isROFL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Sahar ohhh I see...getting sick sucks pshh. I haven't been there in 8 years aswellSilly

LOL are you ever planning on going back? Yeh the food and the whole environment doesn't suit me anymore :\

Hopefully I will...lol i just had a discussion on that with Anku awhile ago.

I am hoping I can handle the environment there since it has been wayy too long now...
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Na gilaaf, Na lehaaf thandi hawa ke khilaaf sasuri
O itni sardi hai kisika lehaaf lehi leh 
O jaa padosi ke chuleh se aag lehi leh

ROFLROFL I died reading that.

@ Ramsha - LOL I am sure ek baar jhatka lage ga since you are going after 8 years but sooner or later you will get used to it.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Anku ATLEAST I go to classes 5 days a week unlike you so obviously I would get something in my head even if I don't concentrate.

OMG you are a lost case, that's Amitabh's famous line from K3G. I loved Kajol's character in K3G. SRK-Kadz are tho awesome though Salman pairings excite me more hehe.

You are useless...i watch NICE things too but I don't get the point of you watch Geo, discovery channels when you can't even handle CollegeSilly

Pshtt. You don't need go to classes for getting something in your head. You can concentrate reading the books @ home LOLLOLLOL There is a reason I still get 60-65% and remain in First Class even though the topper(who goes to class) is still getting 73% or so and is ALSO in First Class only. So, IDK whether I am better or the topper since the topper has some of the additional attendance marks too LOLLOL

Ohh. I was reading Kehdiya as Khediya and I thought yeh kaunsi uski old movie ki line hai LOLLOLLOL I don't like any of the Khans or practically anyone in BW. They just don't interest me LOL

Ok, that line is lamee cuz watching Geo etc. and not going to college(its not 'not able to hande' but just not going cuz its useless to go) isn't even related, Ramshu so I am not even gonna reply further LOLLOLLOL :P

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

How my dil is big enough to fit a bus in ErmmROFL

Ok those songs are ROFL LOL

Oooh. Umm, well, you're a nice person with a big heart toh it was an ainvayin random line but basica meaning tha nice person with big heart LOLLOLLOL :PPP

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index