India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 133)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
To make Dildara, they had to get rights, because they use John Lennon's song "stand by me" in the song. Big smile i like it!!!!

wow i sound so excited! let me go study for a bit brb!

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
HOTMESS make Depp's icons :$ He is hot psht! OR OR RDJ please! Kay ja study kameeni!
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Sahar ohhh I see...getting sick sucks pshh. I haven't been there in 8 years aswellSilly

Anku I am no phone person so trying to get some other person to buy it would be a joke but I do have marketing class so some skills might workTongueLOL

Haha your BAS cracked me, ummm the famous Amitabh Bachchan's "Kehdiya Bas Kehdiya"?! Tell me you have watched Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham atleast otherwise you are hopeless

Gosh you watch basically NOTHING...all you do is shop/eat all day. I think you are hiding your "richness" HAHA

Do you even concentrate in your classes? LOLLOL

WTH is "Kehdiya Bas Kehdiya" ROFL I have watched K3G. I like it =D SRKajol are really nice together Big smile

I watch NICE things. Not the same boring serials Sleepy But yes, very rearly LOL When I do, its all the Nat Geo and Discovery shows and TLC. All I do is shop, eat, be with friends and BBM :P Yup, you got that right LOLLOL

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

I have a bad immune system Aakanksha ji -_- LOL Erm bus and bas sound the same in my head ok psht!

Tera dil is very big so it can fit a bus. I understand that :)

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
omg RDJ from the new avengers trailer!!!!! i should make
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

I thought it was Mari too, and then I googled and it's Murree. It's gorgeous I love it. Big smile

I like Selena Gomez a little, that's about it! Miley is mehhh. She's a horrible role model for the younglings who love her. I don't really care for her. Demi... is a horrible singer. Granted the lyrics for "Skyscraper" is awesome, but her voice.. oh God! She like screeches. :x

OMG SONAM!!!!!! can i make sonam icons

I used to love Wizards of Waverly place :$ and yeah, Selena is still fine but that Demi chick is too messed up -__-

Oh, make that buddha's icons too for Sahar. House guy :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
This post is so funny LOL

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1921045

Even I didn't know quite a few meanings.
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Anku Ermm meh mereko nahi pata how to reply to that LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index