Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i want to make icons! idk which celebrity to use as my bakra :(

Edited by HotMess - 16 October 2011 at 2:12pm
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Don't talk about earningsSilly Preparations like the normal ones when you intend to go out for vacations/leave country and allLOL Also I wonder how they all behave there now, things must have changed.
You posted this page's linkLOL

Haww. We need to make plans for our billionaire company so we can't ignore all those talks TongueLOLLOL Yeah, but thats just packing your clothes and a lil bit of this that and your done. Where does the 'SSOOO' much preparations come from? :P LOL Yup. It does get a lil weird if you visit after 8years. I hope they don't say - kitni badi hogayi hai LOLLOLLOL I hate it when aunties say that LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ooh, I was posting this one's actually:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1920832&TPN=17
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
5 and 8, I don't even remember my house used to look before it got renovated again... tu visit kya yaad rakhegi  ROFL

Erm, use KW/DD/Disney ke bekaar actors? :P

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Anku you should go join BB companyLOL

I call those preparations a LOT lolz...i guess it seems a lot since I hardly travelled in my life till now. Haha I can soo bet on that "itni badi hogayi ho" line, i mean what else do they expect?! lolz. Also I can imagine all my mom's lectures of how to behave and English kaam bolna or something like that but I bet they all speak English now, the world has been "modern-fied" pretty much...

Ohh you are at SR AT...i don't know how to enter that place anymore. And OMG you haven't seen Lion King, oh well you are in India (lol not that people don't watch it there too) so I don't expect you to even know of it much but all film versions are soo cute. Oh and have you seen Ice Age? I love that movie too.

Did you call Disney bekaar? Waisa bhi, they are cartoons either way. I haven't seen real people movies of Disney either way, i know them for their awesome fairytalesEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by -Ramsha- - 16 October 2011 at 2:21pm
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Didn't you have exams, Adiiiti?
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
CuteeeEmbarrassed

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
LOLL I remember I went to Agra and saw the Taj Mahal, and went to Jaipur. And I also saw that place from Pardes... but idk what I saw in Delhi :( i have HORRIBLE memory. I remember going to Kolkata and hating it. LOL

I went to Lahore tooo! And Murree (sp?) and I think Karachi too. I only remember Murree because we went in the winter and it was all snowy, and our hotel had a Christmas tree. Big smile And there were a lot of hills.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index