Mare Hue #4 (Page 11)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

It is if that friend is a bitch Tongue
Yeah and your fault for that. Since, I have been visiting your gall. and seeing Mehak's posts, I got addicted to it Stern Smile LMFAO. It's easier but at the same time what if they don't get the hints that you're doing that to them? LOLLOL
Ok, give me your # too. I ll stalk you Tongue
and get you out of those classes Sleepy

I actually didn't tell my friends that I was moving ROFL and I kind of disappeared on them but then I texted later :P surprisingly they weren't mad cos "it's something I would do" according to them. Erm IDT Mehaki uses it that much does she :| Oh I make sure they get the hint LOL cos I am usually really friendly and always available so if I disappear on someone or shun them out it's really obvious :) ROFL Um you can't stalk people with their numbers can you? Ermm If so give me yours and I shall um give it to KSG's phangurls and make them text you 24/7 EmbarrassedROFL

What weere those first 2 lines for? =/ Sorry, I am Confused LOL
She does!!!! You should check out your gall. and her posts LOL You can na if you know which city they live in? =/ Oh em gee.. I already faced some phangurls ki wrath few days backk. no more for now. When I am missing them again, I ll let you know Tongue
LOL

Is HM mad @ KSG? I saw her dissing Grover and I was like PartyROFL Neither she nor I am a fan of anyone really from DMG now.. yayy! ILher LOL Heart

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Laddoo's name is Anu/Ananya no?!

Anku you crack me up...chief minister?!ROFL Yeah my name is a Muslim name. I have love-hate with it though. I would prefer something like Isha or Aliya but my name seems rare so I guess it is good. It is not over-used.

I would not recognize you if you changed it to Aakanksha...that name is wayy too sweet for youLOL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I like this oneEmbarrassed

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Laddoo's name is Anu/Ananya no?!

Anku you crack me up...chief minister?!ROFL Yeah my name is a Muslim name. I have love-hate with it though. I would prefer something like Isha or Aliya but my name seems rare so I guess it is good. It is not over-used.

I would not recognize you if you changed it to Aakanksha...that name is wayy too sweet for youLOL

It's Anusha.

LMFAO. What's the harm in dreaming ROFLROFL Your name is very nice. You should be happy cause its a rare name. In my OWN batch, there are like freakin' 5-6 Aakankshas :| It's quite a common name here. grr.

LOLZZ. Wth. Is it gonna trouble you? Then I am surely using it ROFL
UFFF. I thought of telling what my name means and I thought of that scene from DMG where Armaan tells this lame girl what his name means - wish, desire and I laughed thinking the way he said it LOLLOLLOL My name means the same as well LOL
Ogod. LOLZ.
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

What weere those first 2 lines for? =/ Sorry, I am Confused LOL
She does!!!! You should check out your gall. and her posts LOL You can na if you know which city they live in? =/ Oh em gee.. I already faced some phangurls ki wrath few days backk. no more for now. When I am missing them again, I ll let you know Tongue
LOL

Is HM mad @ KSG? I saw her dissing Grover and I was like PartyROFL Neither she nor I am a fan of anyone really from DMG now.. yayy! ILher LOL Heart

Ditching ROFL you said it would be fun if it's only with people you hate but I disagreed :P Erm I guess I am so used to it that I don't notice it much :) Oh I didn't know that :S I guess you are a better stalker than I am :P Ok let me know when you are in the mood I will let them lose on you :) HotMess is pmsing 24/7 with DMG people so I wouldn't know but I am assuming yes she has been on I hate everyone from DMG phase for a while especially since her goras are back :P I only have like 2 friends who are 24/7 in love with their favs others pms like crazy so yeh ROFL I ain't surprised you are hating on yours :P
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I don't like the theme song of the show, Ramsha Ermm random I know ROFL
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
OMG watch this...i am in love with this song now tooEmbarrassed It grows on you. The first ever Ashutosh/Nidhi mix

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I watched that <3 I love love love how she merged the masked dance or whatever scene with this show. It was so innovative :) I need this show :|

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index