Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 106)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Erm amerikaaa mein remember LOL unless you were asking about state woh yahan batane se rahi LOL I might just take my cousins out for eating and fun since their mas out of country and I will be the nice bajo :P I am going to have Dairy Queens it's on my way to uni I had the best freaking pizza too before my nap. I love how I treat myself with food when I have exams :P Erm my eyes ain't but IF might be.

@ Random: Some people just irk you with their presence Ermm OH and this song is <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-bLEGAbaM&feature=related

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
OMFG :| Akanksha (did I get it right?) your dabba is fixed now Embarrassed I likes!
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I was asking about the state actually LOL You could go somewhere nearby LOLLOL Ok, I am not interested in knowing what awesome food you had since I ain't getting any for the next 15 days -__- Nope, its your eyes Tongue

Erm, I agree LOLLOL Aww, that song is indeed very nice. I am hooked with Tujhe Bhula Diya version by a band on YT these days. The problem is if I have to listen to it, I have to open a KaSh VM. I can't find the song anywhere else. Grrr!!! Oh and I am also hooked to Murder 2 song - Dil samhal ja zara phir mohabbat karne laga hai tu
EmbarrassedLOL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

OMFG :| Akanksha (did I get it right?) your dabba is fixed now Embarrassed I likes!

The way you said that made me ROFLROFL You got it almost right.. there is an A missing in the start, thats all LOL But its better than how ppl leave out the 2nd K which just makes me Angry :P
I am glad you like it. I wrote on one of the previous pages that Sahar's OCD problem is not gonna take place atleast cuz of my dabba anymore LOL

LOL
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Hm state I will in pm someday LOL Oh I could but I have like appointments and etc so I can't stay over anywhere :( Oh you go back to your hometown that soon :O Erm don't make me screen cap it is IF -_- or may be you Ermm 

I had the best tumblr post for those kind of people but too lazy to find it :\ Oh I have never heard that version but that song is love no matter what <3 That song tu kyon pasand karahi hai :P Kisse phir mohabat horahi hai LOL
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Oh Aakanksha ...well I can't forget the K because I remember your name like this KANK the movie that had SRK aka Sha :D 

Epic comment -

never sing this on a? plane

theawesomeguy981 1 week ago

ROFLROFL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Someday is a dangerous word. Its actually just a code for "never". ;)
Appointments?? For? Work? Studies? Doctor? =/ Yes, I do but only to return around 6th Novemeber for exams Cry I HATE exams. They have put me into depression since 2-3 weeks now Sleepy It's not me. It's not I-F. It's you. Or maybe your lappy. Ermm

I have no idea which people you're referring to but I don't know why I am getting this feeling that a lot of people around are quite pissed with me LOL I should just deactivate FB before I end up pissing more people LOL
You SHOULD listen to it!!!! Just hear the audio and don't watch KaSh LOL But listen to it, it's from the guy's POV. And woh kaunsa gaana hai? =/ I haven't heard it :$
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Oh Aakanksha ...well I can't forget the K because I remember your name like this KANK the movie that had SRK aka Sha :D 

Epic comment -

never sing this on a? plane

theawesomeguy981 1 week ago

ROFLROFL

Well, that's not very flattering Ermm But atleast, you spell it right so I will deal with it Tongue

ROFL!!!! LOLLOL I fly so frequently and watching those Air Crash Investigation episodes don't help my case. I get scared sometimes getting on the plane LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index