Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kasharti1

@anku: erm, I don't think so! Don't remember anyway! :p probably will come next summer! :D

I will give you the list of all places to visit then πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sary-

@ HotMess - Yeh Gia got pissed off at me when I texted her things against Chuck πŸ€” he ain't even that of a big deal please :S and that hairy chest turns me off anyway Dair are good IDK why people don't see it :| I only watched Dair so I have no idea about other characters.

Dude when Chuck was "crying" it looked so WRONG. Idk if you watched it.. but his acting abilities to cry aren't that great. I feel sorry for him, and I get they love each other but I don't he's right for Blair like Dan is. He has cheated on her, he HIT her, he chose his company over Blair (almost getting Blair to sleep with his uncle, but thank goodness his uncle didn't wanna sleep with her) and he always gets drunk and does stupid shit, and whines like a child when something goes wrong. Dan on the other hand... "You'll still have me." 😍 Wow, I sound like a Dair shipper, Gia will kill me.
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Breaker if I was in your situation, i would get that person banned than run away from my account...uff you lolz.

Next CC banao Anku
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sary-

So you don't consider her doing a movie and coming back to DMG part of her career πŸ€”πŸ˜† Sach nahi tu kadwi hai 🀣

A B grade movie isn't what I am looking forward to πŸ€” And DMG part 2 was more of a very useless cameo type of a thing. Not that I mind we got some KaSh scenes πŸ˜† but like you said the story had well no story πŸ˜• Is se acha toh I did remember her for what she did in DMG Part I and forget she did something after that =/

Bazingaa thumbnail
@anku: lol ok thanks <3
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HotMess

Dude when Chuck was "crying" it looked so WRONG. Idk if you watched it.. but his acting abilities to cry aren't that great. I feel sorry for him, and I get they love each other but I don't he's right for Blair like Dan is. He has cheated on her, he HIT her, he chose his company over Blair (almost getting Blair to sleep with his uncle, but thank goodness his uncle didn't wanna sleep with her) and he always gets drunk and does stupid shit, and whines like a child when something goes wrong. Dan on the other hand... "You'll still have me." 😍 Wow, I sound like a Dair shipper, Gia will kill me.

I loved that scene 😍 "you'll still have me" awwwies :$ and no I didn't see but IDK I just don't see Chair being right for each other they are pretty overrated imo. Now go study :P
aquarian101 thumbnail
Arre i did complain but I don't even come on here much to keep up with it  🀣
anku- thumbnail
I am making the CC again?? -__-

@Shilpu: Aaj match haiii.. eee!

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh and give this CC its name back, it seems too full to be "Mare Hue" nowπŸ˜†

You are the CC maker, you should be happy to make another oneπŸ˜†
Edited by -Ramsha- - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

A B grade movie isn't what I am looking forward to πŸ€” And DMG part 2 was more of a very useless cameo type of a thing. Not that I mind we got some KaSh scenes πŸ˜† but like you said the story had well no story πŸ˜• Is se acha toh I did remember her for what she did in DMG Part I and forget she did something after that =/

You are clever πŸ˜† you listed all the points that I can't disagree to so I guess you are right Aakanksha ji :P