Mare Hue #4 - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
Sahar has a thing for getting sick, eh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dil mein BUS ab ek gila hai... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sahar ohhh I see...getting sick sucks pshh. I haven't been there in 8 years aswellπŸ€ͺ

Anku I am no phone person so trying to get some other person to buy it would be a joke but I do have marketing class so some skills might workπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Haha your BAS cracked me, ummm the famous Amitabh Bachchan's "Kehdiya Bas Kehdiya"?! Tell me you have watched Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham atleast otherwise you are hopeless

Gosh you watch basically NOTHING...all you do is shop/eat all day. I think you are hiding your "richness" HAHA
Edited by -Ramsha- - 12 years ago
I have a bad immune system Aakanksha ji -_- πŸ˜† Erm bus and bas sound the same in my head ok psht!
Oh and yeah the tune in the beginning of Didara is copied but the song is still decent, its such a fun song, i love it.
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Sahar ohhh I see...getting sick sucks pshh. I haven't been there in 8 years aswellπŸ€ͺ

LOL are you ever planning on going back? Yeh the food and the whole environment doesn't suit me anymore :\
I thought it was Mari too, and then I googled and it's Murree. It's gorgeous I love it. πŸ˜ƒ

I like Selena Gomez a little, that's about it! Miley is mehhh. She's a horrible role model for the younglings who love her. I don't really care for her. Demi... is a horrible singer. Granted the lyrics for "Skyscraper" is awesome, but her voice.. oh God! She like screeches. :x

OMG SONAM!!!!!! can i make sonam icons
To make Dildara, they had to get rights, because they use John Lennon's song "stand by me" in the song. πŸ˜ƒ i like it!!!!

wow i sound so excited! let me go study for a bit brb!
HOTMESS make Depp's icons :$ He is hot psht! OR OR RDJ please! Kay ja study kameeni!
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Anku I am no phone person so trying to get some other person to buy it would be a joke but I do have marketing class so some skills might workπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Haha your BAS cracked me, ummm the famous Amitabh Bachchan's "Kehdiya Bas Kehdiya"?! Tell me you have watched Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham atleast otherwise you are hopeless

Gosh you watch basically NOTHING...all you do is shop/eat all day. I think you are hiding your "richness" HAHA

Do you even concentrate in your classes? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WTH is "Kehdiya Bas Kehdiya" 🀣 I have watched K3G. I like it =D SRKajol are really nice together πŸ˜ƒ

I watch NICE things. Not the same boring serials πŸ₯± But yes, very rearly πŸ˜† When I do, its all the Nat Geo and Discovery shows and TLC. All I do is shop, eat, be with friends and BBM :P Yup, you got that right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†