Mare Hue #4 - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Sary-

Ok Aakanksha ji :P I am leaving for uni :) Good night <3 post the vm btw I will watch it still!

Ok Sahar ji :P Have fun :P I posted it, hope you like it :) Night night or afternoon to you I think? hehe.. byee! 🤗
🤣 I forgot what I wanted to say ok I was going to give an example as to how true that statement is :) surname Khan hai it ain't raaz you can write it :P Erm nerds are allowed to breakdown you know 🤔 not like crying wala but just I wanted to jump in the lake and become an angel 🤣 Erm I do study like a day or two before but I do take good notes and attend class :P 

Friends 🤣 I am sure there will always be enough crazies to be your friends and the ones that left were just not meant to stick around cos all they will do is make your life more complicated. (I actually believe that not only for other people but for myself too ...I do sometimes get the heck out of people's way cos I know it's just not meant to be :D) ROFL ROFL ROFL OH UNBIASNESS towards DMG is never good beta 🤣 cos the fans are crazies and won't approve of it :) I admit a lot of things about my kameenas but now I just stopped saying them openly it's not worth it as long as I am sure of my opinion ...eff the rest :P

OMG that song is actually good :| I think I will get the audio out of this vm :P and put it on my ipod and I hate how the AR KaSh scenes in the vm make me sad about them altogether since I can relate to those scenes 🤣

PS it's 6:09 pm here so evening kay I am out or else I won't be able to get my ice cream :(
Do give me the audio tooo  😳 We'll talk later then.. enjoy the ice cream!!! Take care byee!🤗
Sorry about rushing off earlier.. had to do some boring things -_-
i think i might pull an all nighter :S
I wanna kill exams with fire Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
Originally posted by HotMess

I wanna kill exams with fire

Don't you have fall break? Good luck with exams beta <3
HotMess, I wanna kill them too :( Imagine exams after Diwali.. ARGH. It's just not gonna sink in :(

Farrhuuu 🤗🤗🤗 Aww, I miss you tooo! 🤗 I ll reply to your PM soon! You know na, as I told you, the longer the PM, the more late the reply :P :P  😆

Sahar, that's so apt :|

i miss the hindustan where i felt rich :X