Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 - Page 81

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Someday is a dangerous word. Its actually just a code for "never". ;)
Appointments?? For? Work? Studies? Doctor? =/ Yes, I do but only to return around 6th Novemeber for exams 😭 I HATE exams. They have put me into depression since 2-3 weeks now 🥱 It's not me. It's not I-F. It's you. Or maybe your lappy. 🤔

I have no idea which people you're referring to but I don't know why I am getting this feeling that a lot of people around are quite pissed with me 😆 I should just deactivate FB before I end up pissing more people 😆
You SHOULD listen to it!!!! Just hear the audio and don't watch KaSh 😆 But listen to it, it's from the guy's POV. And woh kaunsa gaana hai? =/ I haven't heard it :$

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sary-

Oh Aakanksha ...well I can't forget the K because I remember your name like this KANK the movie that had SRK aka Sha :D 

Epic comment -

never sing this on a? plane

theawesomeguy981 1 week ago

🤣🤣

Well, that's not very flattering 🤔 But atleast, you spell it right so I will deal with it 😛

ROFL!!!! 😆😆 I fly so frequently and watching those Air Crash Investigation episodes don't help my case. I get scared sometimes getting on the plane 😆

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO I agree "someday" is a code word for "never" um I had more to say about this but I will shut up 🤣 Um well doctor, car, studies so pretty much everything :P I had a mini breakdown last night ..exams are just :X No it's IF -___- stop messing with my head :(

Erm I was saying in general 🤣 I don't piss anyone off anymore :D cos to do that I would have to communicate with people which is at the minimum these days (hello's hi's rarely piss people off LOL) :P well not counting IF 🤔 I am really curious as to what you do on FB :\ 

Dikhao VM I don't mind watching KaSh :P Haye I hate getting ready -_-
anku- thumbnail
I loveee hearing this 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B46rjU_q_cM[/YOUTUBE]
soundsofcedar thumbnail
KANK is my favorite movie ðŸ˜† no surprises there :P I used to fly a lot ab nahi 🤔 I REALLY WANT TO apply for this thing where I get to go to Germany for a summer free of cost :( I have to wait till next summer though *sighs* then I will get to ride planes again :D
soundsofcedar thumbnail
WEEE I chose to wear red =) I love this line "I don't know if I will make it but watch how good I will fake it"
anku- thumbnail

LMAO I agree "someday" is a code word for "never" um I had more to say about this but I will shut up 🤣 Um well doctor, car, studies so pretty much everything :P I had a mini breakdown last night ..exams are just :X No it's IF -___- stop messing with my head :(

Erm I was saying in general 🤣 I don't piss anyone off anymore :D cos to do that I would have to communicate with people which is at the minimum these days (hello's hi's rarely piss people off LOL) :P well not counting IF 🤔 I am really curious as to what you do on FB :\ 

Dikhao VM I don't mind watching KaSh :P Haye I hate getting ready -_-

I na get very mad when people say "I wanna say more but just let it be/I rather stay quiet" etc. Like dudeee. You have got the person intrigued now so just say it and if you aren't going to, then don't say it at all in the first place :@ :@ 😆

Ohh. Good luck :) Breakdown? :O SAHAR ___(insert surname :P) had a breakdown? The 🤓 had a breakdown? :O I hope you're fine now. I wonder what will happen to you if you study like me. I start studying not even a day but rather an evening/a night before the exam ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But this time(like always but I am SURE to do it this time) I promised to myself to study 2 days before and keep the day before the exam only for revision or just very less portion+revision. sighs, pray for me. I dont wanna leave it for last moment this time :(

I think I should just follow what you're doing otherwise I would be friend-less. Erm, well, nothing really, I am and its actually true, I am not doing my own badaai but I am very unbiased no matter what. Like believe me or not, but if I feel I have to take JW's side somewhere over SA, I do that also openly 😆 I am that unbiased and honest which I think has got me into trouble. I agree I probably end up hurting people as well sometimes but then I also DO apologise when that happens. I am human and no god. I ain't perfect that I can't committ mistakes. But mehh, you know how it is to make a mountain of a mole for certain issues. Anyhow. /Rant over. 😆

Here:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRoodTBGQpM[/YOUTUBE]

I hate getting ready too 🥱

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Ok Aakanksha ji :P I am leaving for uni :) Good night <3 post the vm btw I will watch it still!
anku- thumbnail

WEEE I chose to wear red =) I love this line "I don't know if I will make it but watch how good I will fake it"

I was going to add in the last post that Sahar, wear red/pink. It's freaky how you mentioned what you're wearing 😳 Well, not freaky :P but how Reeno says - Sahar and Anku are same 😳😆
Lolz. I am hearing it for the first time and I need to start practising it 😆😆😆

anku- thumbnail

KANK is my favorite movie ðŸ˜† no surprises there :P I used to fly a lot ab nahi 🤔 I REALLY WANT TO apply for this thing where I get to go to Germany for a summer free of cost :( I have to wait till next summer though *sighs* then I will get to ride planes again :D

LOLLL. No surprises you bet 🤣 :P After 1 and a half year, main bhi nahi. I am sick of planes and flights 🥱 I am taking 2 flights every month
🥱 Your going to Germany? My sister lives there. I used to go there alone a lot when I was younger 😆 LOVED going to Phantasialand 😳 And all those rides.. eee. They were sooo much fun. Next summer should be here soon. 2011 passed by SO fast. 😳 Good luck with the 'thing' 😆 :D