And you could sing -
Maine koi jadoo nahi kiya, AT's ke member busy hogaya

:P :P :P How bad was that 😆

It's still there.. Why 🤔
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz3qMM_i78[/YOUTUBE]
I have fall break coming up this weekend I think I want to run away somewhere ...car hai, gas hai, paisa hai ðŸ˜† I need a destination now. Erm that song does sound like the kind of hindi I would speak 🤣 I am bribing myself with ice cream so now I will get out of bed :D Oh I only see Mare Hue # 4 no "invite only" :\ meh w/e
Where do you live? I already told you your hindi is good. Atleast, writing wise. Which ice cream you're having? I had Baskin Robbin's today. That's the only nice ice cream eating outlet here -_- Oh and I actually can't believe I found two three nice places in this village for eating. Your eyes are messing with you! The IO is theree.
Erm amerikaaa mein remember ðŸ˜† unless you were asking about state woh yahan batane se rahi LOL I might just take my cousins out for eating and fun since their mas out of country and I will be the nice bajo :P I am going to have Dairy Queens it's on my way to uni I had the best freaking pizza too before my nap. I love how I treat myself with food when I have exams :P Erm my eyes ain't but IF might be.

@ Random: Some people just irk you with their presence 🤔 OH and this song is <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-bLEGAbaM&feature=related
OMFG :| Akanksha (did I get it right?) your dabba is fixed now ðŸ˜³ I likes!
I was asking about the state actually 😆 You could go somewhere nearby 😆😆 Ok, I am not interested in knowing what awesome food you had since I ain't getting any for the next 15 days -__- Nope, its your eyes 😛

Erm, I agree 😆😆 Aww, that song is indeed very nice. I am hooked with Tujhe Bhula Diya version by a band on YT these days. The problem is if I have to listen to it, I have to open a KaSh VM. I can't find the song anywhere else. Grrr!!! Oh and I am also hooked to Murder 2 song - Dil samhal ja zara phir mohabbat karne laga hai tu
😳😆
Originally posted by -Sary-

OMFG :| Akanksha (did I get it right?) your dabba is fixed now ðŸ˜³ I likes!

The way you said that made me 🤣🤣 You got it almost right.. there is an A missing in the start, thats all 😆 But its better than how ppl leave out the 2nd K which just makes me 😡 :P
I am glad you like it. I wrote on one of the previous pages that Sahar's OCD problem is not gonna take place atleast cuz of my dabba anymore 😆

😆
Hm state I will in pm someday ðŸ˜† Oh I could but I have like appointments and etc so I can't stay over anywhere :( Oh you go back to your hometown that soon :O Erm don't make me screen cap it is IF -_- or may be you 🤔 

I had the best tumblr post for those kind of people but too lazy to find it :\ Oh I have never heard that version but that song is love no matter what <3 That song tu kyon pasand karahi hai :P Kisse phir mohabat horahi hai ðŸ˜†
Oh Aakanksha ...well I can't forget the K because I remember your name like this KANK the movie that had SRK aka Sha :D 

Epic comment -

never sing this on a? plane

theawesomeguy981 1 week ago

🤣🤣