Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Abhey oye don't ruin my reputation :( I can't stand people hating me 😆 that's actually true it bothers me :| if people hate me psht! 

HAWW. Same
😳 This Reeno chick wasn't joking eh.. when she said we're kinda similar
😳
Anyways, I still posted it on my FB 😃
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh for people like us it's boring cos people we follow ain't worth discussing about atm 😆 and I don't want to compete anymore since they all suck equally atm for being MIA so IF is :X blah.. Oh MY GOD! I think I like you :| I liked 😆 it's so random I hardly go to that forum :P Oh Ashu I am never MIA from IF I am usually MIA from FB, MSN or even my cell but not really IF cos it's not that personal.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
don't ask abt my reputation when it comes avi/sigg forum! :P lol.
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
😆 it's not bad Ashu :P you have lotsa friends there too <3 kay time to drive to uni haye I didn't even have lunch in this essay chakar -_-
desigrl05 thumbnail
i dont mind ppl hating on me, i just dont like when people try to impose their ideas on me..thats irritating
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: notfadedaway

IF is the same old boring..

I remeber..when I joined IF..it was so much better..back then..and now..lol..don't even get me started..

IKR. Unless, you have a show to watch on TV, it really isn't of any use 😕 Except for the friends you make from this bekaar place.

IKRRR. Back in 2006-07, during those times, it was AMAZING. Oh and when shows would go off-air, the fans would just be happy with the memories and let go the show and move on - SANITY. Nowadays, bechare actors get stuck to the SAME co-star. Bechare.

Oooh and back in 2006, Remix was on air 😍 And also, I had my Nehaian friends and we band bajo'ed Iqbal's wife+the buddhi+the other phangirls SO much cuz of their shit.. it was awesomeee. hahaaa. I will always LOVE those times. 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
^haha..how do you know? :P lol. its pretty bad in my opinion! but I honestly do not care..

I love being mean to ppl..IF they are doing something wrong.. ;p
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: notfadedaway

haha..I m gonna leave for personal + family..issues! :) 

🤗 if I ever open PS and make a sad icon..it will remind me of you ;p

awww 😭🤗
notfadedaway thumbnail
^stop being so emotional :P 🤗

man! I m hungry!
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Yeh for people like us it's boring cos people we follow ain't worth discussing about atm 😆 and I don't want to compete anymore since they all suck equally atm for being MIA so IF is :X blah.. Oh MY GOD! I think I like you :| I liked 😆 it's so random I hardly go to that forum :P Oh Ashu I am never MIA from IF I am usually MIA from FB, MSN or even my cell but not really IF cos it's not that personal.

Same, same, SAMEEE! 😳 You're still thinking whether you like me or not? 🤔 Hurry up and decide. I am gonna go MIA soon and I did like to know before that 😃 :P 😆