Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Swancy ji <3 & Anku it makes sense their boat is sinking cos they are not idhar ke no udher ke types ðŸ˜† No I have not what is that?

O M G I love Scooby Dooby Doo :| I watch it still ðŸ˜†
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy Sahar Jee :P U really need to update dude

I loveee watching cartoons, me and this guy in my RS class were talking about old kids TV show, good old days. I still watch Tom and Jerry, best cartoon ever made :P
soundsofcedar thumbnail
You know what's funny I discussed cartoons with a guy in my English class ðŸ˜† he is a little older though hence all the ones he mentioned I had never heard of :$ Erm update how about you open your shop then I will update :P
-Cherry- thumbnail
^^^  Thats such a terrible trade dude :P U update, and when i want to open a shop, you might want to keep ur options open, cause i may ask you for a banner lol. So just be ready :P But dude updateee, i miss ur stuff :(

Do u remember the Amanda Show? LOL
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Ew if I could make banners I would have made me one ðŸ˜† OH YES she was so 🤣 I miss all those shows <3 I loved Courage the dog too. Powerpuff girls were love <3
-Cherry- thumbnail
Dude ur Ah mazing. Dont disagree with me lol. Awww lurvee Powerpuff girls, i loved bubbles the most lol.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Swanc: I give in my own assignments incomplete.. what makes you think I am gonna even start writing yours?  😆

@Sahar: Transporter is a movie. It had Jason Statham. But more importantly, it had a guy... this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Berl%C3%A9and

For some reason, his appearance in the movie reminded me of your House guy when I saw him for the first time 😆
-Cherry- thumbnail
@anku: well because you love me lol. I have to wake up early just to write that damn essay :|
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Bubbles was ðŸ˜³ Oh and I loved SD and T&J obviously :P Blues Clues was ðŸ˜† cute too.

@ ANKU - WHAT THE HECK :| he don't look like my future babies father kameeni -_- in the movie ...I can't judge but in that picture he don't psht!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVED Sailormoon and Cardcaptor and DragonBall Z and Heidiii specially and Oswald, Noddy and Bob the builder etc etc

Ewww. I hate Courage the Cowardly(Sahar forgot to put that
😛) Dog. I could never eat my food with that on air on TV. 🥱