soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why did she convince you not to?
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sary-

🤣 dikhaon? erm amerika ajaa aur dekh le :P Erm that topic ðŸ˜† people must be really frustrated with their personal life to diss that tweet of his :S Meh 

America aane ki kya zaroorat hai.. email kar de :P 😆😆

That topic na justified this one: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1915573

Only he(the TM) took the wrong celeb names. Replace Rahul Khanna, Vidya Balan and the lesser popular stars with Shahid and other popular ones. BS is like that. Constant negative comments for some stars and constant positive comments for some other.
soundsofcedar thumbnail
🤣 Yeh aur return mein mujhe kya mila ga Anku ji picture deke :P OMG :| I love that person ðŸ˜† I feel this is a common trend - "even their fans will join -ve criticism just to prove they r sane fans" everywhere on IF.
anku- thumbnail
Lol. Maybeee? 😛 I think that guy is from Delhi. All us Delhites are cool like that  You have seen that trend? Where? Who? I only see fangirls :P Is it time get bitchy and start naming names and getting reported? 🤣
anku- thumbnail
Oh and don't you dare tell me I am one of those wale fans.. I diss SA but only where she like really calls for it. 😆 :P
soundsofcedar thumbnail
ROFL I have seen phangurls but I have seen other people who diss only for the hell of it or trying to look sane in front of the "it" crowd ðŸ˜† Erm if I call you one of those fans then I would have to call myself that too but I would like to believe we don't fall under that category tbh.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I've just been ignored *rolls eyes*.  Fine :|

anku- thumbnail
rofl. Whatever floats their sinking boat :P :P IDK why I added the sinking bit.. random? :P And true, I don't eitherrr.

So, back to topic, have you seen Transporter?

anku- thumbnail
Really? Wasn't it you who vanished?  🤔

Erm, I feel like watching olddd Scooby Dooby episodes 😆
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I had to eat woman :| Yes i eat -_- I dont want to write my essay, do it for me na Anku