Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
You haven't talked to Sahar either? Are you on nerd mode? 🤓
Please. Please. Don't say that word - exams. I have them from Nov. 12th 😭 Exams scare the shit outta me, they put me into depression and infinite sadness. Exams need to get banned :X Or only be left for students like Sahar.
I gave in a 200+ page assignment this sem. for Contract Law which was divided in 4 parts. So, actually studies need to get banned :|
I am good tooo. Since, I just came back from home. Soon, I ll be bored again. Oh and well, I am trying to follow IST. Lol.

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOLLL and you're still up? I see your green batti. :P

I am TRYING to be on nerd mode! I have so much stuff to do! 😳 Good luck with everything. <3 and HOLY SHITTT. 200+ pages? Who's going to read that? 😳 I swear profs waste not only our time, but theirs too :P
anku- thumbnail
LOL. Well, it's "almost IST" that I'm trying to follow.. not completely :P
Awww.. good luck to you too 🤗 They aren't going to read.. she just replaced the 3 tests with 4 assignments to save the class time that the test will use up since the course is lengthy and she really could use those 3 classes 😆 So, she's just gonna take a small viva with general questions to each students after the class to know that we're doing the assignment and KNOWING what shit we're writing in them and give marks acc. to that. LOL. She's one smartass teacher I tell you!
Tests would have been so much better.. Blackberry+cheating = perfect :P

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mere mehbooob qayamaat hogayi aaj rusva teri gaaliyon mein kal mohabbat hogayi ...:)
HotMess thumbnail
OH SHITTT. Idk I think I'd rather do assignments than tests, but not 200+ pages wala. 🤣 Over here we can't have our phones or ipods near us when we give tests. So we can't even cheat using our phones :(

SAHAAARU hello :)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hi beta :) I was thinking about you few days ago 🤔 how is ju? I should just read your comments to Anku where you probs replied to this but meh too lazy 🤣
anku- thumbnail
That line is ❤️ Just IDK from which song lol.

@Aditi: sighs.. I rather just give straight exams than either test OR assignments.. both suck. Too much hardwork. :|

I can REALLY do with a nice show on TV. But there is nothinggg. mehh.

HotMess thumbnail
LOL Sahar18 jii, I am goood :) Minus the uni work -_-  How are you maaa? I was going to scrap you the other day and then forgot 🤣

@Anku, I watch too much TV. I don't even know what to recommend. 🤣

and tell me about it! I have assignments due in the middle of my exams. Idk how to balance! 😳
Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
I'm sure it ain't Indian TV 😆
Can we like not start a petition which has students from all over the world saying "we hate studies, ban exams.." .. something like that? But mehh, who cares, I ll be done with studies in 1 and 1/2 yr or max 2 and a half yrs..

anku- thumbnail
yaayyyayayayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!