Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Erm you have no idea what that buddha does to my heart β˜ΊοΈ if only. Erm you look good but not as good as me please I am prettier 😍 
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bye Ashu. Will comment after Tuesday ;) tc πŸ€—

@Sahar: well, I managed to ruin my timings again -__- But, thats ok.. cause today I want to wake up lateee @ night. Since, its college on tuesday, I get ready during late night only.. since subah 6am nikalna padta hai and its not my bas ki to get up from my beauty night sleep in the morning @ 6. So, I am gonna sleep lateee and then get up late in the night :D Then, from tuesday, back to getting timing fixed... hopefully :P
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

@Sahar: well, I managed to ruin my timings again -__- But, thats ok.. cause today I want to wake up lateee @ night. Since, its college on tuesday, I get ready during late night only.. since subah 6am nikalna padta hai and its not my bas ki to get up from my beauty night sleep in the morning @ 6. So, I am gonna sleep lateee and then get up late in the night :D Then, from tuesday, back to getting timing fixed... hopefully :P

WAH teri kya logic hai 🀣🀣 I bet you are going to sleep even after me :| that's just messed up :P
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Erm you have no idea what that buddha does to my heart β˜ΊοΈ if only. Erm you look good but not as good as me please I am prettier 😍 

Lolz. I did tell you about buddha's of my life but not in any open CC. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I look the prettiest And I look
more than the prettiest <- if that makes sense 🀣
anku- thumbnail
I am going to have 2 big packets of magic masala in about 2hrs. yay.
soundsofcedar thumbnail

^ I made a Shilpa in baarish avi from that scene but that's not why I am commenting erm OMG I love the texture Alisha's using these days if I didn't have a rule about using things only when I find them on my own I would so ask her for this one 😍
soundsofcedar thumbnail
What the hell is magic masala? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† And meh no I am prettier :) Bring the snow white wala mirror :P and it would say I am fairest of all 😍 or in this case prettiest of all :P
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

^ I made a Shilpa in baarish avi from that scene but that's not why I am commenting erm OMG I love the texture Alisha's using these days if I didn't have a rule about using things only when I find them on my own I would so ask her for this one 😍

Where is the aviii? I think my avi box is gonna be Saharfied all the time for a long time to come. Lol. I hate the text I gave her :|
I KNEW I KNEW I KNEWW it was bekaar but I sitll gave it :|
soundsofcedar thumbnail
I am not posting it yet cos I am not so sure how it came out :P It still has to pass the look test 🀣 I am so weird :| Erm these recent pictures made me wish I liked this couple πŸ€”

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Oh and the text ain't bekaar πŸ€” I liked it kind of 🀣 but I prefer angrezi more :$