Mare Hue #4 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
You actually read all of that 🤔 what surprises me that people actually bother with this shit :\ who doesn't know about the karnaames of actors 🤣 so not worth wasting time over tbh :P Oh and reunion makes up for it a bit but then people say it isn't memorable unless you have a not so happy ending 🤣 so according to that logic we are quite bechare too :( Erm normal fans I agree but define "normal" :P IDEK if you are here but I feel like being distracted hence replied :)
ALMOST DONE WITH MY HW! :OO

omg.
^ HAVENT EVEN STARTED!

omg. 🤣
Sahar baby, you need to do your HW. LOL.

HELLO ASHU!!!!!! Guess WHAT!!! My PM box is fulll finally 🥳
^Congrats love ;) how do ya feel? ;p

sary - GET STARTED ON IT :P
I feel like I am on top of the world. Nomore PMs. OMG. YES 
I shall reply to yours on tuesday night. College on tuesday =( So, I am gonna be dead tomorrow all day 😆

What HW did you have?
^let me know..becus my dabba is full. and I m not gonna delete any..deleted like 15 pms..2 days ago :/

I had Cal hw..bio test this week..eng 8 pg essay due..and read the novell...chem hw :/ and some online work..

I only have to do the reading.. ;)
Ashu makes me feel like I had nothing to do :| 
Originally posted by -Sary-

You actually read all of that 🤔 what surprises me that people actually bother with this shit :\ who doesn't know about the karnaames of actors 🤣 so not worth wasting time over tbh :P Oh and reunion makes up for it a bit but then people say it isn't memorable unless you have a not so happy ending 🤣 so according to that logic we are quite bechare too :( Erm normal fans I agree but define "normal" :P IDEK if you are here but I feel like being distracted hence replied :)

Ohh wait.
First I thought u were talking about all that you wrote.. I thought its not so long that I couldnt read =/ Now, I realised you were talking about the BS topic. LMAO. No, ofcourse not 😆 Its already known. I just read the Akshay bit while scorlling the 2nd page 😆😆 It was ROFLOLLL.
Sorry.. come again? 😆 Do you speak some other angrezi bhasha or my angrezi has become weak staying in this village. I think its def. a case of the latter 😆 Sad, sad.
Define normal? :| Maybe I ll take that up some other day -__-
I am here but you shouldn't be :) 😆😆

Originally posted by notfadedaway

^let me know..becus my dabba is full. and I m not gonna delete any..deleted like 15 pms..2 days ago :/

I had Cal hw..bio test this week..eng 8 pg essay due..and read the novell...chem hw :/ and some online work..

I only have to do the reading.. ;)

I will :D I ll save it in my Inbox after completing the reply and when you come on, I ll tell you so that you can empty your box and I ll just fwd: it 😃
UMMM. Are you sure you don't feel like going to the Himalayas or something? :||| If I had THAT much to do, I would probably be thinking up of the excuses I come up about why I didn't do them as opposed to finishing them 😆