Mare Hue #4 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Well if falling in love in  thirties and fourties is a good story for you than you should watch it sometimesπŸ€ͺBut all in all, you would only get addicted if you know the characters. I have been watching it since Day 1 hence enjoy the lead pair more aswell. CMG never had a proper storyline but we still tuned in gahh. I mostly watch it for Ram-Priya/Ram-Sakshi otherwise others are awein with Ekta-giri attached to them.

I like Ram and Priya seems really poised so yeh to me it sounds like a good show.

There is way too less of SA...its soo IRRITATING!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

How many times do I tell ya all huh? She retired 3 years ago 🀣🀣🀣

I still get update PMs but yeah less and I don't up commenting ehh

I wish cleaning up IF's inbox was easier...i still have LOTs of CMG stuff.

It is DANGEROUS because no PMs means no GOSSIP which you apparently LOWEEE at IFπŸ˜›πŸ˜† And yeah no contact with friends who are on IF but not on FBπŸ˜†
Edited by -Ramsha- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Tu bahut lambe lambe replies likhe che ladki :(
Please go do your HW. It's messing your brain :(
Why didn't you just say CMG phangirls? Would have saved you all that writing
🀣🀣 LOLL. How come not JW but KaJen? It's the same thing? πŸ˜† Anyways, all mad ppl are the same 🀣🀣 I am glad I am out of that jhanjhat 🀣
And yes, that makes total sense. All the defending your fav. by quoting everyone if they're saying something not pro-your fav. and giving explanations is the MOST annoying. 😡 The second point isn't random either πŸ˜† That's correct as well. Too much of a celeb makes you anti-that-celeb πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Prettiness? RANDOM. RANDOMMM
🀣

Tu bhi likhti hai πŸ€”πŸ€£ It really is see I can't handle being careless :S Well some CMG phans are nice like YuNa and SidNa πŸ€” and AA and RM you know psht! Well it's not same thing like some people tolerate KaJen cos of JW only and I have yet to see those kind of fans get too aggressive or possessive so yeh. Apparently you ain't cos you keep getting pms :P I am glad that made sense :D too much of anyone is bad :P Erm prettiness isn't random I am VERY superficial :P so for me prettiness plays a HUGE factor in the whole whether you are good enough for me to pay attention to you 🀣 
Sahar watch their scenes on YT...they are cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Two weeks to go till KTLK beginsπŸ˜›

I still get update PMs but yeah less and I don't up commenting ehh

I wish cleaning up IF's inbox was easier...i still have LOTs of CMG stuff.

It is DANGEROUS because no PMs means no GOSSIP which you apparently LOWEEE at IFπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

It IS easy. Just you don't know how to. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just click on the unread PMs and then tickmark the topmost small box and press the Delete button and all PMs will go away(that is if you want to delete all PMs on 1 page if they are useless) otherwise you can just tickmark the ones you dont want and hit the delete button..

Woops. Sorry. You're wrong there πŸ˜† I don't LOWEE to but people LOWEE my responses to the PMs they send me hence they keep PMing. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

How many times do I tell ya all huh? She retired 3 years ago 🀣🀣🀣

See if I hang out with Anku too much and she keeps this kind of attitude up about SA I am going to end up liking SA again πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sahar watch their scenes on YT...they are cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Two weeks to go till KTLK beginsπŸ˜›

I shall I didn't know people uploaded them πŸ˜† Oh that means October yeyy :)
I know that way Anku but it still seems soo much work. Imagine if something happened to IF and everyone's PMs were goneπŸ€ͺ

People lowe your responses? No idea what you must be talking about nowadays either wayπŸ˜†
Sahar yeah you will like her because she is not anywhere to be seenπŸ˜›πŸ€£ Yeah there is this one account which does upload them. Watch the latest one from my avi lolz.

October is already coming...2011 was quite a fast year though no?!
Originally posted by -Sary-

Tu bhi likhti hai πŸ€”πŸ€£ It really is see I can't handle being careless :S Well some CMG phans are nice like YuNa and SidNa πŸ€” and AA and RM you know psht! Well it's not same thing like some people tolerate KaJen cos of JW only and I have yet to see those kind of fans get too aggressive or possessive so yeh. Apparently you ain't cos you keep getting pms :P I am glad that made sense :D too much of anyone is bad :P Erm prettiness isn't random I am VERY superficial :P so for me prettiness plays a HUGE factor in the whole whether you are good enough for me to pay attention to you 🀣 

Tujhse kammm πŸ₯±
But we're talking about the main couples.. If YuNa SidNa and others were main couples you sure as well know what would have happened
🀣 Iske scenes kam hain, uske zyada.. iske zyada, uske kam 🀣🀣 LMAO. O god some here.. some Essay fans like me and others tolerate Ka part of KaSh too bcoz of Sh. Poor Ka.. he got a lot of fame but the hate that came along, for a lot of legit reasons and then some ainvaying reasons 🀣 IDK whether I want his kind of fame or not 🀣
🀣
lolzz. No, I meant like those forum fights and all πŸ₯±