Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanki44 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks shona !  ๐Ÿ˜ƒwell  all the best 4 ur  studies ! i know hw it is ! well nice signature !๐Ÿ˜ƒ and nice profile pic btw !   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  its silly of me askin do you like ispkknd ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ i know everyone does ! but just askin ! if u do then hw much!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy shona!:D

sorry to mind you,but do you by any chance have the Virat kohli's smiling avi which you had as your dp ages ago! ๐Ÿค“

ermm...i hope i didn't sound stupid!๐Ÿ˜ณ
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing FF! Please update soon!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twila

Amazing FF! Please update soon!

thank u
yes will do๐Ÿ˜Š

shona. thumbnail

Hey guys!
really sorry for not updating for ages...was really busy with studies
anyways back with next part
hope u guys like it

Thee train began to slow down and then completely stop moving as it reached Hogsmeade Station. Lily couldn't help glancing back at James every now and then, she was surprised to see him carrying out his Head Boy duties properly and not abuse his authority and what was most unusual was that he hadn't yet asked her out.

"Hey Prongzie" Divya greeted James as he sat next to her at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall. Lily sat opposite them

"Wassupn Divzie" James hugged her, "all good,"

"well India's too far for Voldemort to get to when he has everyone in Britain to terrorize so I've been safe there all summer...got here only yesterday...how are you...I heard about your dad...I'm sorry"

"it's ok...not much we could have done, Healer's did their best," James replied.

"so when's first practice session?" Divya asked and James knew she meant Quidditch practice

"Patil hasn't he told you, I've replaced you as Seeker," Sirius interrupted

"Black you can't spot the Snitch if you put an enlargement spell on it," Divya snapped back

"Oh give it a rest," James and Lily said to their friends in unison. Both looked at each other for a second and then looked away. Food had appeared on the table and all of them were pretty hungry. Lily noticed James had barely ate and remembered him last year at the feast where him and Sirius were competing to see how could eat the most chicken legs
Sirius and Divya were engaged in another banter and Emma was discussing something Herbology related with Remus. James didn't want to be here, even Hogwarts couldn't take his mind off all the unrest and anxiety surrounding the dark things happening in the wizarding world at the moment.

after the feast Dumbledore went through the usual rules about not entering the Forbidden Forest etc and gave warnings of the happenings in the wizarding world and said the usual, stay united and fight the dark times. Then they were dismissed.

Lily was just about to tell James that he had to do but he had already gotten up and was instructing first years to follow him.

"reckon we should go ahead with the back to school party?" Sirius was asking Remus

"nah...let's not get him to give us detention on his first day," Remus replied

"if you say so, but what harm will a few Dr. Filibuster fireworks do?" Sirius asked

"Black don't even think about it," Lily said sternly overhearing their plan

"or what Evans?"

"don't push it?" Lily said and she also chaperoned the first years Gryffindors towards the Gryffindor Tower

It was late at night and Lily couldn't sleep, she was feeling restless so she got out of bed and decided on sitting the Head Boy and Girls balcony, hoping James wasn't there.
As she sat there, eyes closed trying to forget everything around her, but she heard the wind blowing as though someone was flying a broom nearby, but when she looked around she didn't see anyone, Lily pulled out her wand and was pointing it infront of her

"lower your wand Evans it's only me," said James' husky voice. A second later he appeared. Lily raised her eyebrow.

"Head Boy or not I'm not supposed to be flying, hence the invisibility," James explained , "but what are you doing here?" he asked

"I couldn't sleep" Lily replied simply, was she having a proper conversation with James Potter? she thought, she never expected a day when that would happen

"I heard about your dad...I'm sorry," she said gently

"Oh shut up,"James blasted, "how can you be sorry, you didn't even know him, half the people saying they're sorry didn't, what difference does it make to all you people if he's alive or dead and I don't need anyone's sympathy or pity," James said angrily and stormed off, leaving Lily shocked and angry. She was just being nice to him but he'd been so rude.

Please leave your feedback guys

-Jailbait- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 update โญ๏ธ
please update soon 

shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fawkes

gr8 update โญ๏ธ

please update soon 

thank u!
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please update soon! You should actually write a book. Edited by twila - 11 years ago
shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

Please update soon! You should actually write a book.

thank u!

lol not sure im that gud๐Ÿ˜ณ

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi shona...
you are actually fab !!!
you write sooo well...
do continue soon...