Navya

BD funny interview [fictional] (Page 7)

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manojshonafan

thanks lia i m truly elated u liked my post 
u see b4 making such posts i try to analyze the characters their behavior ,lingo(in loonys case of course) n my silly brain comes with some crap n i present them in my posts 

its a shecret bata diya to kya fayda .jokes apart even i dont knowLOL

@red oops i missed that thanks for including may be  i ll think abt it in BD post 2Tongue 

the pleasure is all mine manoj Hug & lwr nw xorrect u i didnt LIKE the post i just LOVED  it the post was hillarious..jaisa socha tha usse kahi zyada interesting tha LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. & u dserve arround of applause Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. for showing sooo much dedication to post a thread Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. dnt say they r crap yaar i found thm better than the loonies act ROFL

& its ok dear,glad to knw tht u like my suggested line Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. and im sure after watchin tuesday's epi u bcom more anxicious to post another thread ob BD Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index