Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zam123

Well said Misti, I totally agree with you, Dev has legally declared Barkha as his wife. 
Now we will see the torture Barkha is going to put Radev through. Same scenario as Vishaka only this time Barkha is in a stronger position and Dai will certainly support her.
As for Dev's showing off his manners, well its all in the genes, it surfaces at certain times.
Today I really loved Radev scenes, especially when they were on the terrace and other times.
I found Rubina and Avinash mind blowing today, especially their moments. 

Barkha's torture will start. She does have the upperhand now. I liked all the actors and was marvelling at their ability to keep a straight face.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Misti, I agree with you, by signing these papers  the wealth of family will be in the Barka's hands. But I saw Dev's hesitation before signing the document. We all observed a clear signature in Barka, but the Dev's have not seen it, if he given a signature formulated ambiguously, for example <husband legitimate Dev Purohit> (we know that Dev is legitimate husband of Radhika ). No one checked the signatures, possibly to take a positive turn when they discover Dev's trick . Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
He will loose everything,even his identity as husband of radh,now he is barkhas...i wonder if cv realised what signing those papers ment,did they realy had smth in mind or was just to show how blind kn bcome dev...hope bh takes all and leaves pf on the road and radev just start life simply,away from everyth just like in that cottage with the making of idols,both working and enjoy life

The Purohits (including Dev and Radhika) so easily let Barkha sign the papers! So now they are not only taking panga with religious beliefs but also legal system? 

You know sometimes i wonder, its good that Barkha came in to their lives and she is a negative person! She will be like an eye opener for them. Radhika and Dev and the whole PF are nothing but a bunch of idiots to trust anyone so easily and let barkha take care of everything! I mean why are they relying so, so much on Barkha for everything? There is a limit na? I agree, barkha did many things for them, but trusting someone and giving entire property of Purohits to Barkha? 

The will states that the property would be transferred to CB of PF. Acc. to the lawyer, Barkha is CB so he must have made papers on her name right? So everything would automatically get transferred to her name! So she has the power to bring the PF on roads? 

Now Barkha has got everything actually and Rads, nothing! 
Originally posted by why6

Misti, have only read updates from phone. How they are destroying dev not only he has committed adharam, he has now comitted fraud. So barkha is now legally his wife. She can now blackmail him by threatening to send him to jail. He deserves to go to jail and so does the entire Pf. By making DEv this weak character CVS think they can increase ratings?
The entire purohit family along with Barkha needs to go to jail and pay for what they are doing. The cvs have completely brought down Dev...there are shows where the male leads are weak and the female leads are the strong ones and protect them, but what works for one show might not work for another...I don't know whether the audience will accept a week Dev. As for Barkha...even if the lawyer has written Barkha's name as CB in the document, I don't think that she is his legal wife...for that to happen they have to sign marriage certificate...but yes this is fraud and it also gives an additional proof to Barkha that she is his wife...

Now I am getting this yucky feeling about Dev's character. This lying so blatantly to people,sneaking aroind to sleep with Radhika, being a puppet in Barkha's hand is not Dev.
Thats why I said that he has lost his soul and identity...wonder how low does he have to fall for Radhika to wake up and smell coffee.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Radhe101

My thoughts are mutual Misti. they have brought him  down in today's episdoes..Dev didn't even read the paper work and signed assuming it was transfer of trust to cb...I have feelings that barkha has legally made him sign the Marriage paperwork..so he is legally husband of barkha now. I  feel that Lawyer might be with barkha in this...And if padma and daimaa insisted dev to sign without questioning and they are helping barkha in her plan.I have doubt on Lawyer as well because he was loyal servant to dadaji...who knows dadaji may have possed him after possessing everyone in purohit family

Everyone knows that one has to read a documnet before signing and he just went and signed it...didn't even check what was in it...who does that. Being dada's lawyer he should be knowing loads of things of Purohit past ...who knows he must be compltetely innocent or he might be upto something. I found Padma weird yesterday...she never threatens badi bahu but yesterday she did do it openly so that the document is signed and then was very sugary sweet to Radhika and Dev...whenever Padma gets sugary sweet I start getting wary. 
Originally posted by NiHa24

Misti i too had the same doubt about the papers.

RaDev didnt take it tooo seriously, but they are in grave danger now.They are in a  quicksand.
Now Dev-Bak signatures are together on the property papers. So legally there is a proof created that Bak is his wife...  yes
Gosh what this have turned into.
I think this was all planned before itself...they know they have to introduce some twist, and they made this even more complicated.😡...hopefully they will know how to get out of it...

Originally posted by chalhov

Dev will definitely on the way to loose everything socially legally and they are going to that track when everything will be lost and he will have only Radhika to pull him out. The CVs seems to be moving towards a track when all will be lost . From the past three days what they have shown, I am hoping that Dev will loose everything ...
such a story well I only have to say kaha se aise stories pakad ke late hai they cannot keep the audience with such tracks so the only audience left is the hard core fans of the leads .
Chalhov the story is there provided they handle it carefully but knowing these creatives I don't know what they will do... 

Originally posted by sahil70

well that what happens in a world of deception and lies (thats what being shown in a large dosage in this show). it eventually comes back and bites .

Yes it does come back and bite and I hope they show that...hoping for realisation too that they were wrong . Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by instcris

Misti, I agree with you, by signing these papers  the wealth of family will be in the Barka's hands. But I saw Dev's hesitation before signing the document. We all observed a clear signature in Barka, but the Dev's have not seen it, if he given a signature formulated ambiguously, for example <husband legitimate Dev Purohit> (we know that Dev is legitimate husband of Radhika ). No one checked the signatures, possibly to take a positive turn when they discover Dev's trick .

Lets see Cristina whether he has used his presence of mind and signed it in some other way so that the document gets cancelled or nullified...but still he will get into problems because he was not being truthful.