Navya

SHAMYA Moments Offscreen Heaven..(Updt.TTintvw23/9 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: silla

hahhahah nice post love their off screen chem plzz make this topic sticky

.gud to see u here yaar...but i dont want to mk the topic sticky coz we dont hv he tendency to visit sticky topics...

better if we keep on commenting and analysing all the time and mk sure the topic is always in the 1st two pgs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thread u started dear...we can discuss here there offscreen chemistry...if I get offscreen pics can i post it here...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
M opening this thread but make sure that no personal discussions of the actors lives should be discussed here...if anything like this is found it will be closed down ...

Thank you
Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago

M opening this thread but make sure that no personal discussions of the actors lives should be discussed here...if anything like this is found it will be closed down ...

Thank you

thank u thank u thank u sooo much

muahhh

i ll mk sure what u told me to n maintained here

plzz close the other topic of mine where i rebelled abt opening this topic

thnx again for reopening this

hugs

f.s.m thumbnail
have you seen the SBB segment ??😳😳😳

it was so cute 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anya_17

<font color="#0033ff" size="2">i think shaheer aajkal offscreen kutch zyada hi 'i luv u navya' bol raha hπŸ˜‰</font>

kuchh to hua hai..kuchh go gaya hai 😍 Edited by dmgfanrox - 12 years ago
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both SBS and SBB segment are awesome...but specially SBB segment too cute segment..offscreen chemistry superb.😳😳
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: f.s.m

have you seen the SBB segment ??😳😳😳

it was so cute 😍

it was a cute segment...waise I have ques..ye bangles anant onscreen navya ko dega..ya ye offscreen moment tha..ShaMya ka 😳
f.s.m thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dmgfanrox

it was a cute segment...waise I have ques..ye bangles anant onscreen navya ko dega..ya ye offscreen moment tha..ShaMya ka 😳

it was offscreen moment  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed SHAMYA KA πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
i love the way Shaheer says ( put his hands on soumya's handπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and says ) :
 " im promis , ke mere vajase tum kabi udaas nahi hoge "

also the way soumya says thank you  to shaheer for giving her some bangalsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
16th sept SBB

i was just watching the recent SBB segment (16th sept)where shaheer is sitting with his family ...and it was so freaking adorable to watch them all sitting in th sofa and anant sitting in the middle on the floor...it really luked like he is ghar ka laadla...

and i just luv anants moms offscreen persona to death...she is so naughty and chulbuli offscreen...she keeps on mking shaheer laugh.lollzzz

and bua daadi is also very sweet offscreen...i really cracked up when shaheer thought that bua daadi wants him to mk kheer and leg dabao...where as it was more than obvious that she was telling navya to do all this

i found it super cute when anant said he ll cook kheer and leg dabao everyday...lolzzz

BUT THE BEST part was when he said "he luvs Navya to much and wont let her work so much"...and i was like awww...

and when his mom said if he will mk his mom do the work.he propmtly answered that he himself will do th work...
though soumya wasnt even present there...i found shaheers attitude to b super cute...

for me it was still a SHAMYA moment

also when soumya was showing us the sets...i found it really cute when she said ...anant para hua hai waha pe..bukhar char gaya hai...hosh aur awaz kho betha hai...nd shaheer puts his head up..gives a cute luk...

isshhh that made my day

for those who hvnt seen the video

Navya SBS & SBB 13th-16th Sep 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGNuP7pIp4Y