A Special Journey...From CB1 to CB2. Come join in - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
wow sia gr8 postπŸ‘...u all have done it so beautifully in a very short time...the montages,pictures and the promos remind the journey of CB1 to CB2...i am really lucky to be a member of CB forum...all the members in the forum are so friendly...Love everyone and love Avina...
Edited by chymanju7 - 12 years ago
Amazing job friends! Awesome presentation sia! Thank you so much!! We all love cb and avina thats why we are here till the end!!thanks again!
Thanks Sia,Sri and Ekta for this magical thread.
I am so sorry that i could not open the thread as well as very happy because if i would have opened it then it would not have been so beautiful.
thank u sooo much sia! lovely post~
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

Thanks Sia,Sri and Ekta for this magical thread.
I am so sorry that i could not open the thread as well as very happy because if i would have opened it then it would not have been so beautiful.
prathu missed u here but indeed i am also happy that i didn't open the post becoz if i opened it then it would not have been this much nice and for sure i wouldn't have do this this much nice.

thanks a lot sia for a beautiful presentation
UR WRITTING SKILLS ARE MINDBLOWING sia.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
when i was reading,the feelings were same like its happening now,when cb1 launched,when cb1 ended,the effort to bring back,news of cb2 ,promo and then 15th feb.
beautifull presentation,thanks sia for the beautifll post.
Sometimes we want to say a lot but our words fails ..similarly how much i like CB and i adore acting of AVINA  is difficult to tell in words ...they are close to my heart & will remain for rest of my life ... this journey is amazing ... Thanks Sia and others who work on this fabulous post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .

Thanks sia,harianjana,ekna for this awesome tread

sia lovely post iam speechless i really love the journey of cb1 to cb2 it really a sweet memories although we are from different countries .this journey let us make lots of new friends and wonderful experiences .still i can remember when i stared to watch cb 1 and when it ended how i started to cry. when i heard it was starting again i was sooo  happy .i can't express it in words. avina is the best still we watch cb because of them and this is the best cb forum

nobody will forget this journey.i really want to thank avina because of them we are here

Sia,thanks for the lovely post. You have done a great job & that too in such a short time.
wow! superb job sia. lovely post. thanks a lot.