Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is Khushi giving the wrong signal? (Page 2)

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
first of all wat we saw in the precap will it be really shown or ws it shot fr promo only!!!
bcos all the other characters present in the scene other than la r wearing the same dresses...which they wore the other day!!!! i mean nw wat we will see is the other day na...hw cn they wear the previous day clothes?????
i highly doubt that we r gonna see such a scene!!!!

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

We know that Arhi are slowly coming closer to each other. Physical proximity makes them conscious of each other, they already share an understanding , a sort of bondage just between the two . They share a world that is populated just by themselves . 

@red  haha populated only by themselves ClapClap very nicely said, 
they have understanding of different level which they also do not know now LOL

i just love this jodi Day Dreaming

Now, the fact that Khushi is constantly insisting on La Arnav marriage - may mislead arnav to think that Khsuhi cannot have any romantic feelings for him and may deter him to advance any further in that way .  this may also make Arnav misunderstand Khushi more when Shyam is discovered.

may be you are right, he does see at her as if to see her reaction when blah is near him Wink
may be some reaction from her give some consolation to him that she is also in same boat as him LOL   , arnav advancing D'oh  arhi needs to be pushed in the same direction they wont advance in favor of each other Ouch
Arnav misunderstanding kushi and not allowing her to give any  of her point of view will happen and me going to pissed of with him is also going to happen CryCry

i just hope that kushi  and her obession with marriage will help arnav to think about marriage Embarrassed and come to know that blah does not fit the bill AngryOuch

thats the whole positive i see in this marriage discussion  track Ouch
will arhi have a fight (there way of discussion) LOL  about do and donts of marriage WinkDay Dreaming
may be she will know his actual point of view of marriage  Wink

Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Oh no. I agree Ouch
I dont know why is she forcing him so much in everything? First the faith in god thing and now marriage. Seriously yaar, he might again feel that she is a narrow minded girl who loved interfering in other people's life.
Abhi toh kuch love start hua tha aur yeh cvs Angry They can never see us happy Unhappy
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Yes, Maybe in the future when Shyam's secret is revealed in front of Arnav, he might misunderstand that Khushi was insisting on La and Arnav marriage for this.. Ermm 
shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
the cold war between khusi and arnav had before is now melting. they are finding now each others positive side, thats all. they dont have any feeling for each other. therefore, khusi's continuous advice for marriage just will irritate arnav. ''khusi loves me or not'' - to think about this arnav also needs minimum attention for khusi and feelings as well, that has not been grown yet. but when actual face of shyam will come out, definitely we will see big progress.

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I agree.. One side, one thought.. Another side, another thought. Wonder what's going to happen.
solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I don't think either of them have analysed their feelings deeply enough for any sort of acknowledgement... while Arnav might have progressed slightly more than Khushi in terms of some realizations... that she is important to him in some way etc... he has also not acknowledged that to himself or given that emotion a name within his mind... but yeah subconsciously this might rule out any thoughts of a reciprocated interest from Khushi... or may be it will slightly confuse him... in the sense if he really analyses their interactions.. he might also feel that there is something that is reciprocated as well... the getting lost in his eyes , that ever so slight reluctance to let go... or not being able to meet his eyes after the intimacy of the interactions... might make him feel there is something... but then he might find those non verbal signals to be conflicting with her conscious and verbal signals... In that sense may be it would create confusion in his mind when he finally deems to acknowledge what he feels for her to himself... But at this point of time I think neither of them are consciously thinking about what is happening to them!
krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey i too think da same buh we dont noe wat lies in furure for us n Arhi!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index