Is Khushi giving the wrong signal? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh no. I agree 
I dont know why is she forcing him so much in everything? First the faith in god thing and now marriage. Seriously yaar, he might again feel that she is a narrow minded girl who loved interfering in other people's life.
Abhi toh kuch love start hua tha aur yeh cvs πŸ˜‘ They can never see us happy πŸ˜”
Yes, Maybe in the future when Shyam's secret is revealed in front of Arnav, he might misunderstand that Khushi was insisting on La and Arnav marriage for this.. πŸ€” 
the cold war between khusi and arnav had before is now melting. they are finding now each others positive side, thats all. they dont have any feeling for each other. therefore, khusi's continuous advice for marriage just will irritate arnav. ''khusi loves me or not'' - to think about this arnav also needs minimum attention for khusi and feelings as well, that has not been grown yet. but when actual face of shyam will come out, definitely we will see big progress.

I agree.. One side, one thought.. Another side, another thought. Wonder what's going to happen.
I don't think either of them have analysed their feelings deeply enough for any sort of acknowledgement... while Arnav might have progressed slightly more than Khushi in terms of some realizations... that she is important to him in some way etc... he has also not acknowledged that to himself or given that emotion a name within his mind... but yeah subconsciously this might rule out any thoughts of a reciprocated interest from Khushi... or may be it will slightly confuse him... in the sense if he really analyses their interactions.. he might also feel that there is something that is reciprocated as well... the getting lost in his eyes , that ever so slight reluctance to let go... or not being able to meet his eyes after the intimacy of the interactions... might make him feel there is something... but then he might find those non verbal signals to be conflicting with her conscious and verbal signals... In that sense may be it would create confusion in his mind when he finally deems to acknowledge what he feels for her to himself... But at this point of time I think neither of them are consciously thinking about what is happening to them!
hey i too think da same buh we dont noe wat lies in furure for us n Arhi!!!
Ya even i was thinking the same thing! Arnav would definitely think that Khushi ha no interest in him cuz she's fixing him with LA.. In a twisted way this is surely gonna bruise his ego.. Since everyone goes flat on ArnavπŸ˜†
  N ya this may lead to further misunderstanding between them when Shyam -Khushi marraige track cums..

Arnav's feeling are much more developed than Khushi.  It will come to forefront when Khushi stops coming to RM (via marriage plans) - a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Khushi has yet to develop a liking to Arnav. Maybe it is Arnav's constant reminder of her "aukat", she doesn't have any romantic feelings towards him at present.  Had she any, she wouldn't be grinning in the precap.
hey isn't that what always happens, girl thinks boy doesn't like her and vice versa, misunderstandings between the two, and then when neither of them can take it any more they blurt out their feelings...πŸ˜†

typical story line!!