Is Khushi giving the wrong signal?

Posted: 12 years ago

We know that Arhi are slowly coming closer to each other. Physical proximity makes them conscious of each other, they already share an understanding , a sort of bondage just between the two . They share a world that is populated just by themselves . 

Now, the fact that Khushi is constantly insisting on La Arnav marriage - may mislead arnav to think that Khsuhi cannot have any romantic feelings for him and may deter him to advance any further in that way .  this may also make Arnav misunderstand Khushi more when Shyam is discovered.
Yes Su, I also think the same. He's gonna think she has no feelings for him, but I really doubt he's gonna say yes. He's just gonna back away.

I just hope that Khushi denies anything with Shamy and tells Bua that she considers him as a brother.
Originally posted by sunaina02

We know that Arhi are slowly coming closer to each other. Physical proximity makes them conscious of each other, they already share an understanding , a sort of bondage just between the two . They share a world that is populated just by themselves . 

Now, the fact that Khushi is constantly insisting on La Arnav marriage - may mislead arnav to think that Khsuhi cannot have any romantic feelings for him and may deter him to advance any further in that way .  this may also make Arnav misunderstand Khushi more when Shyam is discovered.

i understand!  but i think Arnav won't let her go as soon as he realize he's in love with her! but i can say that Arnav will think that he never gets what he wants like he didn't want his mother to leave! he'll take it as a fact of life when he hears about Khushi's marriage!
Originally posted by jenny1000

Yes Su, I also think the same. He's gonna think she has no feelings for him, but I really doubt he's gonna say yes. He's just gonna back away.

I just hope that Khushi denies anything with Shamy and tells Bua that she considers him as a brother.

omg!!! Ssnake as a brother! isn't that why Anjali asked Khushi to tie him a rakhi!! i wonder what his expressions would be like when he hears that from KKG's mouth!πŸ˜†
yaaap may be but he also refuse thta he has feelings for Khushi na...
so I think shyaam's cracks and all make Arnav understand that he has to marry Khushi

The recent development of a friendly relationship between these two may play a big role.. he has develop some kind of trust in her(Khusi)  that she won't  hurt , cheat or steal anything... Anji ,Nani and la all of them have same opinion about Khusi So he may not misunderstand Khusi when shyam is discovered...I feel they both will be together to save Anji's marriage life .. 

Khusi has not realized her  romantic feelings for Arnav.so she doesn't see any problem  La proposing arnav...she has no clue about his feelings for her all she sees nafrat in his eyes. and and feels  attraction towards him .so they both needs to realized that they have feelings for each other and for that La and shyam needs to propose marriage ..

hope it make some sense...
I agree,im actully scared about Arhis future:|

But He havent yet realised his feelings for herπŸ˜†
first of all wat we saw in the precap will it be really shown or ws it shot fr promo only!!!
bcos all the other characters present in the scene other than la r wearing the same dresses...which they wore the other day!!!! i mean nw wat we will see is the other day na...hw cn they wear the previous day clothes?????
i highly doubt that we r gonna see such a scene!!!!

@red  haha populated only by themselves πŸ‘πŸ‘ very nicely said, 
they have understanding of different level which they also do not know now πŸ˜†

i just love this jodi 😍

may be you are right, he does see at her as if to see her reaction when blah is near him πŸ˜‰
may be some reaction from her give some consolation to him that she is also in same boat as him πŸ˜†   , arnav advancing   arhi needs to be pushed in the same direction they wont advance in favor of each other
Arnav misunderstanding kushi and not allowing her to give any  of her point of view will happen and me going to pissed of with him is also going to happen 😭😭

i just hope that kushi  and her obession with marriage will help arnav to think about marriage 😳 and come to know that blah does not fit the bill 😑

thats the whole positive i see in this marriage discussion  track
will arhi have a fight (there way of discussion) πŸ˜†  about do and donts of marriage πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
may be she will know his actual point of view of marriage  πŸ˜‰