Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first - Page 9

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...Tich...

I just stated the facts and if jeh really wanted to kill alina why didn't he try it again? That shows that he was only threatening her. If he doesn't care why did it affect him when kabir said bad about alina? And if jeh didn't react anything then that doesn't mean that abhay is right. That would be an assumption not fact. I gave examples of jeh's concern and all have believed and if you couldn't then there's a problem with your hatred for jeh and love for abhay.

I thought u see Jeh scenes carefullyπŸ€” but Jeh himself said alina is more powerful in all family and she has hidden powers which he wants to use for his family in war! But he will get a shocker when alina will use against K'sπŸ˜†
N yes person remains silent only when someone speaks truth or else everyone defends themselves at least normal people doπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yes abhay is loved by all including us and alina so our hero is always having support of his ladiesπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Archi now you are speaking too much. No one is here discussing abhina love or powers or what they'll do in future.
Refrain from unrelated discussions.

Nothing is unrelated when abhay and alina have a connection in between them then these things come in argument and also abhay saving alina is due to that connection which exists in leaders of both clans😳

I just stated the facts and if jeh really wanted to kill alina why didn't he try it again? That shows that he was only threatening her. If he doesn't care why did it affect him when kabir said bad about alina? And if jeh didn't react anything then that doesn't mean that abhay is right. That would be an assumption not fact. I gave examples of jeh's concern and all have believed and if you couldn't then there's a problem with your hatred for jeh and love for abhay.

even i stated the facts πŸ˜†
u wont believe Jeh is wrong until he attacks on Pia and tries to kill her, right?...dont worry, that will also happen soon πŸ˜†
loving ur favourite is another thing but justfying his wrong actions is another...i can understand u love Jeh way too much and u cant see him as evil...but unfortunately he was supposed to b like this only...they had created suspence abt Jeh from day 1...so it was quite obvious
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@tich, I don't think people are getting your point you are making. They have even bashed Pia for not supporting abhay when it came to Sid. How was Pia suppose to supportor trust Abhay when she has no idea about the reality of Sid. Even Chand told Abhay to tell Pia about Sid.

I know this not relevant to your topic, but you got my point right.  

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: coolgirl09

<font color="#990033">tich i cant comment now abt word assumption i missed fridays episode
but yes i agree dat jeh n neel love alina alot n as we audience dnt knw alina's past we cant say anything abt her character...
but i think jeh had arguements wid deps for abt 3-4 times nly for alina n do u remember his first fight wid abhay for alina saying mind ur tongue abhay she is my sister
n aftr dat wid dips n dat was in order to serve her burgers as she was hungry,n again wid dipanita wen abhay tried to xpose alina in front of mr.dobriyal,wen abhay saves his parents frm his enemies den it called as caring n loving son
n when jeh defends his mom n sis den its not caring its called as fighting
</font>

Juveria, I agree with you. You have even added the points which I missed. The main problem lies in the thinking of obsessive fans here. They need to think about the situation instead of characters and look into everyones pov.
When facts are being said few are still hanging on assumptions due to hatred.
Jin. thumbnail

<font size="2">even i stated the facts πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">u wont believe Jeh is wrong until he attacks on Pia and tries to kill her, right?...dont worry, that will also happen soon πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">loving ur favourite is another thing but justfying his wrong actions is another...i can understand u love Jeh way too much and u cant see him as evil...but unfortunately he was supposed to b like this only...they had created suspence abt Jeh from day 1...so it was quite obvious</font>

That is what even I want to say loving your favourites is one thing and justifying their actions is another. And here abhay is definitely wrong in questioning jeh's love.

And I can say you assume too much because you said I can't see him as evil and I justify his wrong actions. Well dear only the ones who know me here can tell you I'm a very big abhiya and abhay fan too and probably more than you. But I don't justify which is wrong. Jeh is evil that all jeh fans have accepted right from day-1 and still we love him. But blaming him for something he hasn't done is not right.
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well that's what all say. Alina jitni bholi dikhti hai utni hai nahin. She is nothing but a traitor and a backstabber.
I'm sure there is a reason why deepu locked her up. I'm only waiting for her past to get revealed.

Traitor to what??? πŸ˜•

If u stand against ur family's wrong doings n insanity i think its called being sensible n righteous... 

As for deepu locking her up , come on yaar u r trying to justify a horrendous act. WHich mother does that to her own blood?? 

Yes even i want her past revealed but from what lil tit bits we have got to see of alina , she doesnt seem like some1 who will do some terrorizing acts to deserve such a treatment from family.  . Remember when Jeh kidnapped piya , she was all against it n said something like that "Why cant vampires n werewolves live n let live"... 

So she cant be all that bad. her heart seems to be at a right place man. Yes she is mysterious in terms of her past but presently she  is being somewhat sensible n we shud admit that. 

Edited by priya_1234 - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

@tich, I don't think people are getting your point you are making. They have even bashed Pia for not supporting abhay when it came to Sid. How was Pia suppose to supportor trust Abhay when she has no idea about the reality of Sid. Even Chand told Abhay to tell Pia about Sid.

I know this notrelevant to your topic, but you got my point right.

Well I know that even pia isn't spared when it comes to abhay. But in a public forum we come across many people. You have seen since morning the discussion was peaceful. But we need to deal with obsessive fans politely without hurting their sentiments.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well I know that even pia isn't spared when it comes to abhay. But in a public forum we come across many people. You have seen since morning the discussion was peaceful. But we need to deal with obsessive fans politely without hurting their sentiments.

Yes we do. Actually I have never come across any obsessive fans or dealt with them. As this is the forum that I am so active in.  Usually I don't answer to them. 

That is what even I want to say loving your favourites is one thing and justifying their actions is another. And here abhay is definitely wrong in questioning jeh's love.

And I can say you assume too much because you said I can't see him as evil and I justify his wrong actions. Well dear only the ones who know me here can tell you I'm a very big abhiya and abhay fan too and probably more than you. But I don't justify which is wrong. Jeh is evil that all jeh fans have accepted right from day-1 and still we love him. But blaming him for something he hasn't done is not right.

oh puhleze! lets not discuss who is whose fan πŸ˜†...i have seen ur enough posts to know whose fan u r πŸ˜†
but yes! u r right that u r bigger fan than me πŸ˜†...bcoz even when i write these things here, i take it quite lightly...i like Abhay's character but i m not obsessed with him...i only say what i feel...and even u can ask anyone in the forum πŸ˜†
i come here for fun rather than discussions...i generally avoid these kinda posts...but ur last post to defend Jeh did impress me so thats why i entered this topic
anyways! enjoy ur discussion πŸ˜†