Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first (Page 12)

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

@tich, I don't think people are getting your point you are making. They have even bashed Pia for not supporting abhay when it came to Sid. How was Pia suppose to supportor trust Abhay when she has no idea about the reality of Sid. Even Chand told Abhay to tell Pia about Sid.

I know this notrelevant to your topic, but you got my point right.

Well I know that even pia isn't spared when it comes to abhay. But in a public forum we come across many people. You have seen since morning the discussion was peaceful. But we need to deal with obsessive fans politely without hurting their sentiments.

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Originally posted by sunflower52

@tich, I don't think people are getting your point you are making. They have even bashed Pia for not supporting abhay when it came to Sid. How was Pia suppose to supportor trust Abhay when she has no idea about the reality of Sid. Even Chand told Abhay to tell Pia about Sid.

I know this notrelevant to your topic, but you got my point right.

Well I know that even pia isn't spared when it comes to abhay. But in a public forum we come across many people. You have seen since morning the discussion was peaceful. But we need to deal with obsessive fans politely without hurting their sentiments.

Yes we do. Actually I have never come across any obsessive fans or dealt with them. As this is the forum that I am so active in.  Usually I don't answer to them. 
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-hukshilaaish.

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

<font size="2">even i stated the facts LOL</font>

<font size="2">u wont believe Jeh is wrong until he attacks on Pia and tries to kill her, right?...dont worry, that will also happen soon LOL</font>

<font size="2">loving ur favourite is another thing but justfying his wrong actions is another...i can understand u love Jeh way too much and u cant see him as evil...but unfortunately he was supposed to b like this only...they had created suspence abt Jeh from day 1...so it was quite obvious</font>

That is what even I want to say loving your favourites is one thing and justifying their actions is another. And here abhay is definitely wrong in questioning jeh's love.

And I can say you assume too much because you said I can't see him as evil and I justify his wrong actions. Well dear only the ones who know me here can tell you I'm a very big abhiya and abhay fan too and probably more than you. But I don't justify which is wrong. Jeh is evil that all jeh fans have accepted right from day-1 and still we love him. But blaming him for something he hasn't done is not right.

<font size="2">oh puhleze! lets not discuss who is whose fan LOL...i have seen ur enough posts to know whose fan u r LOL</font>

<font size="2">but yes! u r right that u r bigger fan than me LOL...bcoz even when i write these things here, i take it quitelightly...i like Abhay's character but i m not obsessed with him...i only say what i feel...and </font><font size="2">even u can ask anyone in the forum LOL</font>

<font size="2">i come here for fun rather than discussions...</font><font size="2">i generally avoid these kinda posts...but ur last post to defend Jeh did impress me so thats why i entered this topic</font>

<font size="2">anyways! enjoyur discussion LOL</font>

Well nishi I really apologize if I hurt you.

Trust me I didn't mean it. And when did I say you are obsessed with abhay? Common yaar everyone comes here just for fun, look at me I'm online since morning because today is sunday and I'm free. And I don't need to ask anyone about you, because I know you through your posts. Its just a discussion for timepass. I hope you don't take it personally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

redwitch1987 Newbie
redwitch1987
redwitch1987

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
"""lol i thing u r assuming too much TM LOL
we still dunno the backgroud story of Alina...so we have to believe what Abhay was saying abt Alina...if he had said anything wrong, Jeh wud have argued  that Abhay is wrong...but no...Alina crying itself proves that whatever Abhay said was true
pehle it was Dipu and now Jeh mistreating Alina...cuh'mon! Jeh even tried to kill her sister, what more proof do u want? Ermm
infact Neil was better than Jeh...and killing him was wrong on part of Chandeena...and they cant b justified to kill a human

as far Abhay's bursting out secrets is concerned, Abhay warned Jeh didnt he?...he said "dont hit Kabir...i m warning u Jeh"...and Jeh was like "i m warning u too Abhay"...and then Abhay said the truth in front of everyone and showed Jeh's true love for his sister

anyways it was high time Jeh shud have been revealed...and somewhat he is revealed now...and thats good

thankyou...and this is my pov Smile"""

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU, ABHAY WAS RIGHT IN DOING WHAT HE DID. KUDOS TO HIM. JAY HAD IT COMING.

@Tich... When you create a post , it becomes a discussion. You cant tell anyone what to say and what not to say. What is relevant and what is not as long as we don't bash. But obviously this post is just for Jay fans. So obviously me being a Abhay fan am not welcome here. Anyways good luck!
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

<font size="2"></strong></font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">lol i thing u r assuming too much TM LOL</font>

<font size="2">we still dunno the backgroud story of Alina...so we have to believe what Abhay wassaying abt Alina...if he had said anything wrong, Jeh wud have argued that Abhay is wrong...but no...Alina crying itself proves that whatever Abhay said wastrue</font>

<font size="2">pehle it wasDipu and now Jehmistreating Alina...cuh'mon! Jeh even tried to kill her sister, what more proof do u want? Ermm</font>

<font size="2">infact Neil was better than Jeh...and killing him was wrong on part of Chandeena...and they cant b justified to kill a human</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">as far Abhay's bursting out secrets is concerned, Abhay warned Jeh didnt he?...he said "dont hit Kabir...i m warning u Jeh"...and Jeh was like "i m warning u too Abhay"...and then Abhay said the truth in front of everyone and showed Jeh's true love for his sister</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">anyways it was high time Jeh shud have been revealed...and somewhat he is revealed now...and thats good</font>

<strong><font size="2">thankyou...and this is my pov Smile</font>

I just stated the facts and if jeh really wanted to kill alina why didn't he try it again? That shows that he was only threatening her. If he doesn't care why did it affect him when kabir said bad about alina? And if jeh didn't react anything then that doesn't mean that abhay is right. That would be an assumption not fact. I gave examples of jeh's concern and all have believed and if you couldn't then there's a problem with your hatred for jeh and love for abhay.

He didn't try to kill again that he got terrified of Alina's powers and he has seen that now Alina's sympathies are with abhay n he dont' want her to go n join him against him...he didn't mean to threat her he went to kill her on that night.

Better not to argue who is right abhay or jeh as they are doing what they are being told by writers n directors. they are friends in real so we are wasting our time hereWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwitch1987

<font size="2">"

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU, ABHAY WAS RIGHT IN DOING WHAT HE DID. KUDOS TO HIM. JAY HAD IT COMING.

@Tich... When you create a post , it becomes a discussion. You cant tell anyone what to say and what not to say. What is relevant and what is not as long as we don't bash. But obviously this post is just for Jay fans. So obviously me being a Abhay fan am not welcome here. Anyways good luck!
</font>

I think before making assumptions you need to read last 11pages. It had all jeh fans and abhay fans. And I welcome everyone if I make topics. Moreover I didn't bias any character here. If I called abhay a fool, then I called jeh mad and alina traitor. You can read previous pages for this. Its a very wrong assumption that its only for jeh fans. and I have all the right to avoid unrelated discussions to ensure no fights would take place. And you should understand this. If this discussion is about the scene then why should I entertain if someone posts how hot abhay looks in black?
coolgirl09 IF-Dazzler
coolgirl09
coolgirl09

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
tich u dnt read my comment Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index