Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

<font size="2">oh puhleze! lets not discuss who is whose fan πŸ˜†...i have seen ur enough posts to know whose fan u r πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">but yes! u r right that u r bigger fan than me πŸ˜†...bcoz even when i write these things here, i take it quitelightly...i like Abhay's character but i m not obsessed with him...i only say what i feel...and </font><font size="2">even u can ask anyone in the forum πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">i come here for fun rather than discussions...</font><font size="2">i generally avoid these kinda posts...but ur last post to defend Jeh did impress me so thats why i entered this topic</font>

<font size="2">anyways! enjoyur discussion πŸ˜†</font>

Well nishi I really apologize if I hurt you.

Trust me I didn't mean it. And when did I say you are obsessed with abhay? Common yaar everyone comes here just for fun, look at me I'm online since morning because today is sunday and I'm free. And I don't need to ask anyone about you, because I know you through your posts. Its just a discussion for timepass. I hope you don't take it personally.

redwitch1987 thumbnail
"""lol i thing u r assuming too much TM πŸ˜†
we still dunno the backgroud story of Alina...so we have to believe what Abhay was saying abt Alina...if he had said anything wrong, Jeh wud have argued  that Abhay is wrong...but no...Alina crying itself proves that whatever Abhay said was true
pehle it was Dipu and now Jeh mistreating Alina...cuh'mon! Jeh even tried to kill her sister, what more proof do u want? πŸ€”
infact Neil was better than Jeh...and killing him was wrong on part of Chandeena...and they cant b justified to kill a human

as far Abhay's bursting out secrets is concerned, Abhay warned Jeh didnt he?...he said "dont hit Kabir...i m warning u Jeh"...and Jeh was like "i m warning u too Abhay"...and then Abhay said the truth in front of everyone and showed Jeh's true love for his sister

anyways it was high time Jeh shud have been revealed...and somewhat he is revealed now...and thats good

thankyou...and this is my pov 😊"""

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU, ABHAY WAS RIGHT IN DOING WHAT HE DID. KUDOS TO HIM. JAY HAD IT COMING.

@Tich... When you create a post , it becomes a discussion. You cant tell anyone what to say and what not to say. What is relevant and what is not as long as we don't bash. But obviously this post is just for Jay fans. So obviously me being a Abhay fan am not welcome here. Anyways good luck!
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

I just stated the facts and if jeh really wanted to kill alina why didn't he try it again? That shows that he was only threatening her. If he doesn't care why did it affect him when kabir said bad about alina? And if jeh didn't react anything then that doesn't mean that abhay is right. That would be an assumption not fact. I gave examples of jeh's concern and all have believed and if you couldn't then there's a problem with your hatred for jeh and love for abhay.

He didn't try to kill again that he got terrified of Alina's powers and he has seen that now Alina's sympathies are with abhay n he dont' want her to go n join him against him...he didn't mean to threat her he went to kill her on that night.

Better not to argue who is right abhay or jeh as they are doing what they are being told by writers n directors. they are friends in real so we are wasting our time hereπŸ˜‰
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwitch1987

<font size="2">"

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU, ABHAY WAS RIGHT IN DOING WHAT HE DID. KUDOS TO HIM. JAY HAD IT COMING.

@Tich... When you create a post , it becomes a discussion. You cant tell anyone what to say and what not to say. What is relevant and what is not as long as we don't bash. But obviously this post is just for Jay fans. So obviously me being a Abhay fan am not welcome here. Anyways good luck!
</font>

I think before making assumptions you need to read last 11pages. It had all jeh fans and abhay fans. And I welcome everyone if I make topics. Moreover I didn't bias any character here. If I called abhay a fool, then I called jeh mad and alina traitor. You can read previous pages for this. Its a very wrong assumption that its only for jeh fans. and I have all the right to avoid unrelated discussions to ensure no fights would take place. And you should understand this. If this discussion is about the scene then why should I entertain if someone posts how hot abhay looks in black?
coolgirl09 thumbnail
tich u dnt read my comment πŸ˜­
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgirl09

tich u dnt read my comment😭

See my reply on page-11
aish. thumbnail
Peace first!
No bashing!
I dont really agree with your point!
If you see your friend being ill treated everyday then you would ignore at first but if it continues for more you will lose your temper!
Then they have not said anything about how much Abhay know about Alina and not!
Maybe he can see some signs of her past!
And jeh has put Abhay down using his family!
That is Pia!
Pia is also his family!
And Abhay has seen the way Alina was being treated and so his rivalry with Jeh adds more fire to it!
Not to hurt anybody's feelings!
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Archi now you are speaking too much. No one is here discussing abhina love or powers or what they'll do in future.
Refrain from unrelated discussions.

I kinda agree with the first comment in this discussion! And I would please reuest Abhiya fans not to bash Jiya fans and Jiya fans such as you not to post such false posts!
Peace!
Edited by MiniMouse810 - 12 years ago
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

oh puhleze! lets not discuss who is whose fan πŸ˜†...i have seen ur enough posts to know whose fan u r πŸ˜†
but yes! u r right that u r bigger fan than me πŸ˜†...bcoz even when i write these things here, i take it quite lightly...i like Abhay's character but i m not obsessed with him...i only say what i feel...and even u can ask anyone in the forum πŸ˜†
i come here for fun rather than discussions...i generally avoid these kinda posts...but ur last post to defend Jeh did impress me so thats why i entered this topic
anyways! enjoy ur discussion πŸ˜†

People peace out! And Abhay did not do wrong questioning Jeh's love I would say!
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniMouse810

I kinda agree with the first comment in this discussion! And I would please reuest Abhiya fans not to bash Jiya fans and Jiya fans such as you not to post such false posts!
Peace!

O hello madam, no one has bashed anyone here. We are not newbies and we all have been here for long time and no one is separately abhiya fan or jiya fan. Don't create conflicts here in the name of PEACE. And please keep your half-knowledge to yourself. We are friends and very much cool here.