Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first - Page 6

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

@Astha..sorry to jump into your conversation with Tich..
frankly speaking your not at all discussing what is written in the topic. ๐Ÿ˜† its about Abhay questioning Jeh's love for his sister, what happens between Jeh, Alina and what happens at their home has nothing to do with Abhay with the war or any point of view. and Abhay has no right to blame Jeh for what Deepu did..and yes Abhay needs to know the whole truth and then blame him, and as for Abhay coming in between and stopping Jeh and Kabir..none of us said that he was wrong in doing that. ๐Ÿค“

Sorry kisliye?? You are free to intervene.
she might listen atleast to you that only an ignorant can say its not a comparison and unrelated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: ...Tich...

Well you need not justify jeh's character because that isn't what topic is about. What he did to pia is not needed because has gone nuts.

Yes, coming to related part, yes alina was holding kabir, but karbuza chaku pe gire ya chaku karbuze pe baat toh ek hi hai. Alina should stopped him and have told the truth. Afterall which brother wants his sister to be with a casanova? And whereas killing alina is concerned why doesn't he kill her now? Just because he only threatened to kill her but alina unknowing attacked him. Jeh is rude to alina but killing is never his motto. But abhay is wrong is blaming jeh for deepu's deeds. Other than that I'm glad he saved kabir and indirectly jeh too from exposing his wolf powers.

i have edited my above post reply so i will comment again when you will read all and reply accordingly๐Ÿ˜Š
Jin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Bang on. I agree with every word you've said. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ :)

ANOTHER BEST REPLY I RECEIVED

Me too nidhi, I agree with each and every word. And last line is just so apt. *yaar why didn't I think of this about alina befor gaurav* anyways sunflower52 may I know your name please?

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry kisliye?? You are free to intervene.
she might listen atleast to you that only an ignorant can say its not a comparison and unrelated.

Nah that girl looks angry enough to eat anyone up who doesn't agree with her that's the reason for the sorry. ๐Ÿ˜†

and yes the whole comments the 1st & 2nd both were just comparing the two. ๐Ÿ˜†
Jin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hukshila

<font color="#0000FF">i m not on any one's side. if you keep abhay aside it was alina who came to kabir for dance even when jeh looked at them she was holding kabir not him so he doesn't justify for fight. he might have been caring as you mentioned above but when alina told panchi about piya he went to kill alina without giving any chance, alina got saved because jeh got terrified from her powers n turned back. His character may be nice before but now its getting totally dark as he misbehaved with alina n keeps on threatening abhay about piya's life. Even for blackmailing abhay he kidnapped piya, i can't justify his character now.

I can't justify abhya revealing khurana's secrets here as well, he might have stopped fight without telling the Cinderella story here. overall there was no reason of fight.

just leave every thing and just watch the show coz all character are doing what they are being given by writers n directors. i think members here should better not to fight who is right or who is wrong coz all are characters as the are friends in reality as rithvick told he has only friend vivian on sets. so just watch the show without justifying any character๐Ÿ˜Š

NO OFFENSE to any one, STRICTLY my opinion
</font>

All that I can say it was a stupid sequence. And if they have shown it just to make alina realise her love or make pia jealous then its a pathetic work by cvs.

Oh yes, I'll ensure that nobody fights here, don't worry. And VD, RD are doing great job. I just love them both. Infact RD loves VD just as jeh loves abhay. Dostana can be made on them. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. (No offense)
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

ANOTHER BEST REPLY I RECEIVED

Me too nidhi, I agree with each and every word. And last line is just so apt. *yaar why didn't I think of this about alina befor gaurav* anyways sunflower52 may I know your name please?

My name is Salma. I like all the characters of this show. Abhay and Pia are my favs, but that does not mean, I will just blindly support all the wrong actions they do. I see everyone POV. 

The thing is how Alina can't  be worldly, she was locked up for 3 years not all her life. What Deepu did was wrong on her part. If you want to punish your child there are other ways. Locking her up would make her more rebellious. 

So for me Alina is mystery to me. She confuses me. 
Jin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

My name is Salma. I like all the characters of this show. Abhay and Pia are my favs, but that does not mean, I will just blindly support all the wrong actions they do. I see everyone POV.

The thing is how Alina can't be worldly, she was locked up for 3 years not all her life. What Deepu did was wrong on her part. If you want to punish your child there are other ways. Locking her up would make her morerebellious.

So for me Alina is mystery to me. She confuses me.

Hey salma that is what I replied to someone here 'werewolves paidaishi pagal hain'
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay I saw this thread n couldn't resist myself .. 

I kinda agree with u TM .. ๐Ÿ˜‰

When u look at it , abhay could have just asked Jeh to leave kabir .. But he added more , facts or assumptions i wont get into that. 

Abhay wasnt saving alina acc to me๐Ÿ˜†. He was just paying back  back for what jeh did to him that morning. Jeh insulted him about his heart , clothes n evrything when it was absolutely not needed , when abhay was going his own way. ๐Ÿ˜ต

This was abhay paying it back to jeh. Though yes what both of them did doesnt make any sense to me๐Ÿค”..

I agree with u on alina part , She could have opened her mouth n saved the day {atleast to save kabir's izzat๐Ÿ˜†.} but she didnt which makes me think was she paying  back to jeh  for trying to kill her in her own silent & mysterious way?? {i know this doesnt make sense, but what does??}

Alina defo is one mystery which atleast i am not able to unfold.๐Ÿ˜•

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@tich, thats why I have never liked warewolves. even in the english version. You are right about them paidaishi pagal ๐Ÿ˜†.

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I agree. That's the reason I love Ajeh more than anyone else.

But if the fight is just among themselves then its good. But if they involve third person other than pia then it becomes dirty.

I don't blame abhay. But its all alina's fault. She didn't accept her mistake for seducing kabir. Is she so dumb that she can't understand what misha is asking her to do? Or does she think that if she accepts her mistake abhay won't come back of her? I seriously don't understand this girl.

And Why So... just because Pia is Abhay's weakness...i mean if jay can kidnap Pia and force Abhay to change his decission...then why can't Abhay do the same with Jay through Alina...All Is Fair In Luv and War...