Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Ya abhay shouldn't bring family matter there. I am the biggest abhay fan and I also dont want people to blame him for his deed.

Don't worry dear people here are obsessive fans. So they would hardly blame abhay even he did wrong. Only a few like me who is a fan of kabir-abhay-sid-shaurya-jeh would catch a mistake and blame. And you can relax that I don't come online daily.
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay is Body gurd of the Show...😉
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m totaly agree with u...abhay and jai are big enemies... but abhay never wants the help of anyone in this matter because he know well he has a sprit ...to do any thing ...but jai is big coward...;...whenever he fight with abhay...so alltime he takes the help of pia...because he know that pia is the weakest point...of abhay.,.,,..,but guiss if we talk about deepu so ...so abhay is nt interested in him this is the mastermind of abhay,,,,,,because he wants to remove all the warewollfs from earth...
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Don't worry dear people here are obsessive fans. So they would hardly blame abhay even he did wrong. Only a few like me who is a fan of kabir-abhay-sid-shaurya-jeh would catch a mistake and blame. And you can relax that I don't come online daily.

Dont mu me. I am not telling about u. Few days earlier I saw a topic where people are bashing abhay badly. The reason he released deepu aunty to save piya. That time he didn't have any other option. Though Jeh said him he wouldn't hurt piya but at the same time he told that for him his clan comes first. So what abhay did was right that time. But  I felt really bad that time when people bashed him. Here what u are saying is totally right. abhay shouldn't drag family matter here.
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2000

<font color="#0066ff">Abhay is Body gurd of the Show...</font>😉

---unrelated to the topic---
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Dont mu me. I am not telling about u. Few days earlier I saw a topic where people are bashing abhay badly. The reason he released deepu aunty to save piya. That time he didn't have any other option. Though Jeh said him he wouldn't hurt piya but at the same time he told that for him his clan comes first. So what abhay did was right that time. But I felt really bad that time when people bashed him. Here what u are saying is totally right. abhay shouldn't drag family matter here.

I know. That was so pathetic of them. That's why I made to topic that time to give a piece of mind to all those people and clear allegations on abhay. Thank God it was received well.
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnarock

<font color="#000000">i m totaly agree with u...abhay and jaiare big enemies... but abhay never wants the help of anyone in this matter because he know well he has a sprit ...to do any thing ...but jai is big coward...;...whenever he fight with abhay...so alltime he </font>takes the help of pia...because he know that pia is the weakest point...of abhay.,.,,..,but guiss if we talk about deepu so ...so abhay is nt interested in him this is the mastermind of abhay,,,,,,because he wants to remove all the warewollfs from earth...

---unrelated to the topic---

Why did pia come here? And what jeh did to her?

And who told you that abhay is playing games to remove all werewolves?

Please discuss only the topic. Don't bring your assumptions.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

i understand where you're coming from dear, but before you say abhay needs to know his facts first, its actually jehh who needs to know his facts , why did he think that kabir was trying to harras his sister, i think we all have seen how harsh jehh has been towards his sister , so it did not make any sense on his part to come and yell at kabir for no fault of his, and yeah i thought kabir and jehh are cool with each other, what happened to that ? 🤔 and as far abhay is concerned, he was only trying to calm the situation, coz if jeh gets into a fight, his identity will be revealed which i am sure jehh himself does not want right? 😉 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you Tich on the fact that Abhay shouldn't have brought the family issues of the Khuranas infront of everyone. It wasn't required. Moreover, the fight of Jeh and Kabir was not related to Alinna's ill-treatment at her home. I would have applauded Abhay if he had just stopped Jeh from punching Kabir. But the whole fight appeared useless to me.

And regarding Jeh, well I really appreciated him when he fought with Deepz and brought those burgers for Alinna, but he really pissed me off when he was torturing and threatening Alinna to kill her. And he really needs to check his temper. He should have first inquired from Alinna and Kabir, that what they were doing and then reacted because I didn't see both of them doing anything ODD.

And I will refrain myself from giving views on Alinna because her character is yet to be explored.
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

i understand where you're coming from dear, but before you say abhay needs to know his facts first, its actually jehh who needs to know his facts , why did he think that kabir was trying to harras his sister, i think we all have seen how harsh jehh has been towards his sister , so it did not make any sense on his part to come and yell at kabir for no fault of his, and yeah i thought kabir and jehh are cool with each other, what happened to that ? 🤔 andas far abhay is concerned, he was only trying to calm the situation,coz if jeh gets into afight, his identitywill be revealedwhich i am sure jehhhimselfdoes not want right? 😉

Well I did say that jeh is at his fault. He has lost his temper when kabir questioned the character of his sister. But jeh knew that shy and reserved alina would never do that. And who said that jeh thought that kabir was harassing alina? I didn't say that. And two men how much ever close they are one wouldn't take it if other takes a chance on his sister especially when he is a college dude cum casanova.

Alina too was at fault, that's what I said. She stood there like a statue and didn't admit her mistake.

And abhay was right in saving kabir, he was right in threatening jeh to expose him but he was totally wrong in blaming him for ill-treating alina. It has always been deepu but not jeh or neel.