Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay you need to know the facts first

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Well guys, I just totally don't agree with Abhay's assuptions about Alina's life. Assumptions? Yes they are because he doesn't know the facts completely.

Alina's character had always been mysterious. She has been treated badly. Yes I agree.
But it was her mom deepanita who treated her like that. Not her brothers.

I know I'm very much right is justifying Neel and Jeh. Because if you see the second episode of alina's entry Jeh fights with his mom for ill-treating Alina. Ofcourse deepu being half-mad asks Jeh to be in his limits, but Jeh says that Alina is his sister and he cares for her and she must be hungry. But he loses that fight with his mom. So he secretly opens the dark room door and loving calls Alina as baby and tells that he got burgers for her because she likes them very much.
Then how did abhay blame jeh for that?

Coming to Neel, abhay has fought with him too at Dobriyal's pooja. When Neel asks alina to come home with him and not to ask any questions further, alina kept on asking why, what happened, now etc etc. Can't she understand simple words when neel said that he'll answer her after reaching home? But Abhay is so restless that he had to intervene and unnecessarily pick up fight with Neel that too knowing the situation. From which angle was it like against Alina's will?

Jeh and Neel have always discussed that how their mother treats their sister badly. And how helpless they feel for not able to do anything just because deepu's anger scares them. You can't blame them for that. Deepanita is the leader of werewolves and far more stronger than Jeh. On the top of it her temper.

And how did Abhay save alina according to ruhi? Wasn't it Jeh who picked up fight with Kabir when he was explaining his sis sister's character? And did alina tell jeh that it was her fault that she dumbly learnt misha's dirty seductive dance and experimented on kabir? And that's when jeh caught him in an awkward postion with her?

Would love to see your views. Avoid personal attacking and bashing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well I come in peace πŸ˜†

If assumption is the word then you're right cause Abhay and we the audience don't know the whole back story of why Alina was kept in darkness or mistreated by her mother.

I don't think anyone here doubts Jeh love for his sister at least not me. Jeh even told Abhay to back off when Piya accident happen cause Abhay was coming down hard on Alina. Jeh want's Alina to fight for there clan and not help there enemies and that's why they having issues but not because he don't love her.

Neel that day was rude and harsh they way he was ordering Alina to come home. When the girl ask what happen he told her not to ask questions and started to drag her out so Abhay stepped in to help and also his own ulterior motives of having Dips expose.

Oh gosh don't remind of that dance my poor Kabir was victimized.

Well the fight thing is understanding cause all brothers would react then ask questions later if they saw there sister in a compromise position. Jeh assume it was Kabir cause he thinks he knows his sister would never such a thing.

I don't know what was according to Ruhi cause I mute all her scenes.

Abhay and Jeh fight are tick for tat is not about whose right or wrong but more about who can out do the other at that moment. Jeh just got Abhay about his heart being black and if he need clothes to come to him. Ahbay had his opportunity and took his shot about Alina issues and use it to his advantage. I don't see where Abhay was saying it was Jeh fault.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
@rani:

Thanks for your lovely comment.

I agree poor kabir. But I'm happy atlast cvs are giving him some space. I don't blame him for questioning alina's character.

Regarding neel, I can just say that he was tensed at that moment. And alina can't be afforded to stay there where raichands are trying to expose them and neel can't explain to alina in public that his mom is turning into werewolf, isn't it? So when he told her that he'll explain after reaching home then why should alina act infront of abhay that her brother is forcing her?

regarding abhay, he shouldn't have said to jeh in public that where was your love when 'you' torturtured her and 'you' closed her in dark room and 'you' can't see her enjoying etc.. which was untrue.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If Jeh and Abhay don't have there spat in public then where would all the fun be πŸ˜† Jeh had the whole MC there when he question Abhay his strength and how did he jump so high. They both know how to cross each other in public without risking to expose them selves. About the Alina thing by Monday MC students would've forgotten the whole thing like cv and move on to the next story.
Jin. thumbnail
Yes I agree. That's the reason I love Ajeh more than anyone else.

But if the fight is just among themselves then its good. But if they involve third person other than pia then it becomes dirty.

I don't blame abhay. But its all alina's fault. She didn't accept her mistake for seducing kabir. Is she so dumb that she can't understand what misha is asking her to do? Or does she think that if she accepts her mistake abhay won't come back of her? I seriously don't understand this girl.
Silentdeath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really alina blew the cover for her family many times.And don't think much for abhay.He has taken responsibility to save all girls in this show.
Jin. thumbnail
@silentdeath:

Would love to know your name.
Anyways yes, alina's mental condition is unstable. Deepu is responsible for that. But she isn't blind to see who's actually fighting for her or what misha is asking her to do.

Thanks for agreeing.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Don't you know a few people need to become kabab mei haddi all the time? πŸ˜† first it was only when it comes to Piya but now Alina, as well?

i don't think it was right on Abhay's part to threaten Jeh that he'd tell everyone the truth, stopping him was fine..but trying to put him down just by taking his own sisters side? frankly speaking i found that lame. even i don't play such lame games..πŸ˜†

Abhay, he needs to be taught when to speak what. Jeh has never put down Abhay using his family..and Jeh, is playing it right, right now the fight between them is not for their clan but for Piya..so why drag family?

Alina, i guess was better in her dark room only. πŸ˜†
Jeh, right now needs to be alone and get his temper checked, but yea being over about your sister is fine, cause if you go to see im the same when it comes to my siblings. 😳 but in a fight just to get back at the other coming between a sibling fight is sad.
Abhay wasn't wrong if you minus where he takes Alina's sideπŸ˜†
Jin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Don't you know a few people need to become kabab mei haddi all the time? πŸ˜† first it was only when it comes to Piya but now Alina, as well?

i don't think it was right on Abhay's part to threaten Jeh that he'd tell everyone the truth, stopping him was fine..but trying to put him down just by taking his own sisters side? frankly speaking i found that lame. even i don't play such lame games..πŸ˜†

Abhay, he needs to be taught when to speak what. Jeh has never put down Abhay using his family..and Jeh, is playing it right, right now the fight between them is not for their clan but for Piya..so why drag family?

Alina, i guess was better in her dark room only. πŸ˜†
Jeh, right now needs to be alone and get his temper checked, but yea being over about your sister is fine, cause if you go to see im the same when it comes to my siblings. 😳 but in a fight just to get back at the other coming between a sibling fight is sad.
Abhay wasn't wrong if you minus where he takes Alina's sideπŸ˜†

You are right nidhi, jeh has just lost neel. And he is alone and frustrated. That is causing a temper rise. If abhay wouldn't have stopped him, he might have exposed his werewolf side. But the fight didn't stop at kabir.

And alina is irritating me. She is a wicked girl behind her bholi bhali face. She could have told jeh and abhay too what's truth but as the girl already fell for abhay I'm sure she is gaining his sympathy to get close to him. But whatever it is who told abhay that jeh and neel have mistreated her?
redwitch1987 thumbnail
Abhay was absolutely right in doing what he did, after all Jay never misses an opportunity to insult abhay, why should the rules be different for Abhay. In any case Jay might love Alina to some extent but I doubt his love is very intense as he himself tried to kill Alina.

I love Abhay and what he did. Did Jay even realize what could happened to Kabir if he managed to hit him. He lost control, which could have been very dan gerous if Abhay hadnt intervened . At first Abhay only told Jay not to hit Kabir. However, Jay kept on arguing , so Abhay did what he had to stop the fight.