•  
Poll Question :

is a narrator really needed?

Poll Choice
no
ya
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I hadn't been watching since rey got slapped because my life got busy, and when  i start watching again i see a random narrator for each scene. i for one am not happy with it but what can i do, i'm too attached to this show:(   just waiting for karan to stop freezing the frame and actually show up in the scene-- boy has a lot more potential than that!  just wanted to know others opinions.. 

disclaimer: did not mean to be rude or cause a fight
Hi I agree with you- i mean KSG is a great actor and I would love him to actually have a proper role not just that of a narrator. I know he is coming in as a counselor but i cant wait- especially since we've seen him in recent episodes. And like you said we don't need a narator- didnt need one before and not now. I think alot of people find it an interuption to the episode too. Hope to see KSG in a real role soon in D3!!!!
No bcz it dsnt luk lyk we r watching a daily soap.
we don't need but when we have v cnt help it
i've always loved KSG as armaan, but you've got to admit it, popping out between the scenes and annoying the viewers by wasting atleast five minutes that cud have been some ohoho..isn't really his thing.
i love his narration...but i dnt want to watch the show with him but i want to watch the show wid him in it...i m hopin dat he enters soon...but honestly i m njoyin him as afunny cute narrator.no offence to ne1
i m really confused abt this
coz in one way he is that cute actor whom i have loved since forever bt on the other side he is the guy who tends to interrupt the scebes at tyms

people who know karan as Armaan will like him as he is that cute chirpy armaan again but others might get irritated
^i know him as armaan but that show is done and the character i guess didn't leave a big imprint on me.. w/e    i just feel like i'm watching "disney's emperor's new groove" all over again!  lol    no offense  but ksg does not deserve that AT ALL    so cant wait for a full-pledged role, even if it is just a cameo!
no i think but we can do anything about it...