PLEASE STOP POSTING UNTIL TM RETURNS

bye🤗
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

3-Word-Story

--Completed--

Once there was a princess and a prince, who meet in jungal. Both are petrified due to a bear that saw them together, in a hut at sunset all because they were cuddled and needed sleep, and then came Kabab mein haddis who tried to pull them apart But Prince and Princess could not be happy without saai, was a myth only in dreams but in the meanwhile, it made a love story in jungle with dim lantern light came the brother looking for his lantern, and his sister who was the princess and was under his protection, from the super-intelligent devils along with bears and tiger cubs. She saw him (her brother) with his talwar, Princess is smart tells the Prince to protect her, forever as one. Meanie brother has warts along his, behind the bush was mamaji and drinking thru flask when saali came and started thumking but came the twist in the story is the project file from the closet fell and out came the picture of the princess with her prince on the white horse with their legs kissing one another and nakool was Not Kool while jealous of princess/romancing hot Dadi came close to with pasta and melting Ice cream And then she drank warm milk and slept peacefully. The next day maaneet were in the bed(Or Bathroom) together seriously ripping off their clothing because they wanted babies and more babies then comes lantern increasing the heat, attracting the flies. beautiful sunrise follows passion in the mouth still intact. maaneet showered together Then went shopping for geet's nighties. bought polka dots And for Maan a black thong without zippers to let air in. After shopping Maaneet went scuba diving. Underwater Maaneet had so much bumping into eachother that water started blushing and getting hotter. Maaneet started to dry each other & Got wet again but alas it soaked them allover they enjoyed licking each other dry temptation building in to do more get started again devouring each other slow and sensous shedding all inhibitions and all obstructions with seconds passing their breathing increased due to chickenpox they were itching So they scratched with bandaged hands which was stimulating the itch thus that their inner senses got awakened for an injection They became drowsy with the mulli they made salad and fed through nakool since they were very hungry. Maan suddenly decided To kiss geet starting from nape all the way nibbling her earlobe, and giving lovebites moaning and gasping & kissing every inch hungrily and wildly. Thirsting for more 3 Blind Mice (kisses) kisses all over her tummy then yearns for more above the tummy down through waist!! making her tingle and him jingle due to Christmas there were lights and a tree obstructing the view kisses still on the whole night caressing each other moaning and groaning!!!  filled with passion and with itch. which increased excitement and also injections which was stimulating  the mama nurse nterrupted them, but came dev along and fell-on mama-nurse but devs wife fell-on them both thus causing maha pressing and pumping. Maahi maahi began while maaneet SR'ed singing Bepanah pyaar but mummy-ji came and went away, kabab mein haddi he ate because he was hungry. The beast feasted On delicious tender-coconut that was yummy the unsatiable beast finally maaneet consummated! with his fingers on tv remote and he turned towards nakool while Geet and started working with file they were satisfied coz project failed But marraige wonbut lost project worth 500 crore And won Geet. He gifted her a transparent saree for cleaning the his face and the statue of his beautiful Geet. evergreen lovers Maaneet green like spinach facing a drought of hot passion but their fusion in arabain desert Where they honeymooned and in Spain interrupted  by bandits who sang Maahi which offended BOSS 'cause he sang chrod do achal, zamana kya kahega thus with regret Removed aanchal altogether and put rose on his ears and a thorn pricked his fingers She licked it and threw up The stupid rose cousin of NT And Sister Of Kabab mein haddi! gale main aatki sang Maahi Maahi And like that with eyelock coughing They lived-happily ever-after! did Bhangra together! then hugged passionately.

ha ha guys, this story is hilarious and so random😆
Now time for the Award for:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Most Consistent Participator:
It was too difficult to choose one person, as there were many consistent participators this time, so many members have been chosen for this award, so the most consistent participators are:

kirti_fiji

shreya-

undisclosed
riza792 Great job guys👏👏

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago
Kokila11 thumbnail
Guys you did a fab job, laughed so hard when i was putting the story together😆👏
Kokila11 thumbnail
30 pages and such a long story, imagine if i had said 150 pages
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow it is long...i will have to bookmark it to read when i get home...thanks Kokila11...we really enjoyed participating👏

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks dear for the whole story you made it easy for all of us, seriously i am still laughing, was laughing while was posting the posts and now again hile reading it,
it is so crazy but then the people who gets the trophy are one crazy bunch i tell you

thanks for thsi wonderful idea do let us know when you start the second thread, promise we shall be sharif
REs[
         {for GHSP 3 world story :P:)

most consistent participators 😛
Award goes to 😳 

kirti,shreya,undisclosed,Rosh 😳😃😛

congrats girls :)👏 you truly deserves this Award 😳

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My crazyPhamily won a Trophy 😲Thanks for putting it together.it was most hilarious thing i ever read .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Im Laughing still..Trust me 🤣🤣🤣🤣i🤣🤣Mume jo came and went back🤣🤣Rosh aunt 🤣and the chickenpox🤣 Rofl..Cant wait for the 2nd thread 🤣