Madhuri Dixit is moving back to India - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by 2direct

Anil will be thrilled!

I thought it might've been Sanjay Dutt!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by -Maddy-

My view on this... Either of these two scenarios...  

1. The marriage is close to its expiry date... or

2. Madhuri is one smart woman... She is making hay while the sun shines... Her last visit here, the 3- 4 months or the 6 months she was here she made much more money than a doctor can in the US the entire year...
So why would she let go of this opportunity... She is already in talks for the next season of JDJ... She is the face of Sanjeev Kapoor's new food channel... Add to that the saboon/detergent/pankha/basmati rice ads... Then in between the appearences at events... The ribbon cuttings at store events... It all adds up to a cool kitty...
Why does she even need movies for a comeback when she can make more money doing the rest of the extra-curricular stuff... Any movies that come along will be an added bonus...

Regarding the move it could be a temporary one... She has gained momentum here... She does not want to let it go... The couple of years in India, I am sure Dr Nene has planned things for himself... Something like setting up a hospital or something in those lines that could be managed with him in the US later on...
With money and contacts that wont be hard in India...  

you nailed it
Please read today's Bangalore Mirror..There's an entire section on Madhuri's move..and no, the marriage has not gone kaput😛 The doctor has some things in mind which he is going to explore. The husband is also of the opinion that kids will grow up in a better cultural sorroundings, i.e. India. Madhuri wants her children to speak their mother tongue. Nothing wrong with any of that..I have a bunch of NRI friends here, who had the exact reasons to move.

They are all American citizens and can move back to US if things did not go as planned. In today's world, geographical boundaries are hardly a concern..!
Originally posted by -Maddy-

My view on this... Either of these two scenarios...  

1. The marriage is close to its expiry date... or

2. Madhuri is one smart woman... She is making hay while the sun shines... Her last visit here, the 3- 4 months or the 6 months she was here she made much more money than a doctor can in the US the entire year...
So why would she let go of this opportunity... She is already in talks for the next season of JDJ... She is the face of Sanjeev Kapoor's new food channel... Add to that the saboon/detergent/pankha/basmati rice ads... Then in between the appearences at events... The ribbon cuttings at store events... It all adds up to a cool kitty...
Why does she even need movies for a comeback when she can make more money doing the rest of the extra-curricular stuff... Any movies that come along will be an added bonus...

Regarding the move it could be a temporary one... She has gained momentum here... She does not want to let it go... The couple of years in India, I am sure Dr Nene has planned things for himself... Something like setting up a hospital or something in those lines that could be managed with him in the US later on...
With money and contacts that wont be hard in India...  

Ah, Maddy. You are our Bollywood Bible 😆

No one can stay away from limelight after they tasted success. Madhuri is no exception. Best news I heard so far! I hope she doesn't end up doing mummy ji roles but do something amazing :)

I can't help but roll my eyes and chuckle when I read that Madhuri is moving back to India so her kids can understand their Indian roots and culture/traditions?

Yeah, sounds more like BS to me. As if India mein har jaga par sab Hindustani banke ghum te hai. From what I've seen, people in India are too busy aping the West and seem to be having an identity crisis. I see this myself everytime I visit India and when my cousins from there visit the US. 

Culture/tradition-wise...India and America are not really different anymore. Sometime I find my siblings/cousins/friends and I way more "cultured" and "traditional" than my cousins and the regular public in India. 
I think she misses the hand and foot service she received in India. Example "chai memsaab?", "Pakora memsab" etc etc etc.

Having maids not one not two but several taking care of you 24/7 because you are a star and rich in India is a life hard to forget.

Here in the USA, she does everything and maybe she liked it at the beginning but she missed because whenever she went back to India, she did not have to clean, cook or drive like here.

Yes, people have maids in USA and cleaning maids are common but "several maids/help" who cook and clean 24/7 is for the super duper rich in the USa and it is not rare in India and I think her Husband enjoyed it too while in India and realize they can have that wonderful life being taken care of 24/7 in India because of her star status.

Some people are moving to their mother lands when their children became teens..but i found mumbai high class is downright westernized than american citizens ever be..lol