Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 94)

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Rani, I am pretty sure cvs will forget all abt those red robe people as they have forgotten their superiors,all powerful rings and so on.LOL LOLLOL
Yeah. I too want that to be deeps. They need to tie up their previous tracks, before introducing many more. They need to bring her back to tie up her track and not leaving it hanging like the rest.Sleepy

Bani, I am sure u did..WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
of things are what it looks like then i thin this track will be over soon
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Raji i which that was true this time but I don't think so the show is getting more dark now. Since cv don't have to worry about ME they are going to give us some good tracks. I'm just ready for the ww track to end

BoredNCynical

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
i wonder if abhay will become really dark as the show goes on, all this time he has been good good, he is a vampire maybe one point of time his demon will come out and it will be the test for piya to bring back her abhay from that darkness. for 200+ years he has suffer he is bound to break sometime na.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
seen the good good side of abhay now i want to see the bad bad side of abhay. can we see the fight already, i am bored now.
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Me too Rani.I want this ww track to end too. I think u r rt and that we will get good tracks from now.

But that one red robe scene I felt was to add some danger to the love scene and nothing else but to get our radars up. I may be wrong though. Let's see.

I guess may be I am just finding excuses. Smile I just don't want Abhay to be more in trouble with the vampire council then he already is. I hope they were not vampires.

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Bani Abhay is already dark Bani but to other people but not Piya that's why when he someone everyone is shock. You remember how he smile when plunge that stick in dips heart or when he killed to those two men had his parents trapped. Yikes Ouch

BoredNCynical

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Me too Rani.I want this ww track to end too. I think u r rt and that we will get good tracks from now.

But that one red robe scene I felt was to add some danger to the love scene and nothing else but to get our radars up. I may be wrong though. Let's see.

I guess may be I am just finding excuses. Smile I just don't want Abhay to be more in trouble with the vampire council then he already is. I hope they were not vampires.

Well you never know you could be right

BoredNCynical

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index