Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 92)

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Hiya Sadaf.Hug.. I am Raji.Smile

I am hoping piya will confront Abhay, but with this danish accident and all, I dunno.Ermm
I am not sure abt Abhay healing Danish either.
Ermm I don't want Danish to die either. hope he get's well on his own.. I somehow feel possessive abt Abhay healing only piya so far.. I mean human..Embarrassed and don't want him exposed... and go  against his dad on every occasion. .

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
i don't even now why they got into accident and abhay being in hospital, what is going on
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Originally posted by syria2014

guys, do u think Pia will confront about Jai to Abhay?Confused

maybe no idea
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

I could see it being Dips, her son is dead and his fiance is roaming around with her ex. I think CV are trying to confuse us or is someone new.
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
maybe, alina trying to get more closer will lead her to confront him. A week before memory came, Pia's memory coming back there was a hint, and it came on friday's episode. So, i am sure by next week the truth of Jai will be reveled in front of Pia.I just wanna see her precious reaction.Stern Smile
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
exactly Bani.. what was the need for the accident, what was the need for the panchi track, with her jumping in stranger's cars and driving away in the nite, not knowing whom she was meeting and where she was going?D'oh

and then bringing in this healing promo.. and mysterious person, panchi seeing the bracelet lady.. WTH is going on?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

exactly Bani.. what was the need for the accident, what was the need for the panchi track, with her jumping in stranger's cars and driving away in the nite, not knowing whom she was meeting and where she was going?D'oh

and then bringing in this healing promo.. and mysterious person, panchi seeing the bracelet lady.. WTH is going on?

it was waist of my time and my friday
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
i can't predict the track of the show anymore.!Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index