Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 81)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Rani, which pix r u talking about?

Bani, me too, I like her so far and yeah, even like the way she comes across, I like her smile too.

But, u know, in the flag flying ceremony, the way she held abhay's hand, and smiled at him, she totally came across as a siren, that my mouth literally dropped open at the change in her from diffident to all confidant siren.

But, she looked so innocent when she confessed to herself that she loved Abhay. So, I guess I still like her for now.

omg raji i was shock the way she came over abhay and even held his hand as if they are BFF from childhoodShockedShockedShockedShockedPHEW!! thank god abhay didn't slap the hell out of her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

hey guys!Hug

syriaHug
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Raji go in the CG you will see it there but go down too fast cause there's one with them together.

Rani, what is CG?Embarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Bani you're two funny believe me it would happened when we least expected. There is one siggie with him by himself the other one I skip.

i seen the picture with someone and it turn my mood off so i left and didn't see anymoreLOL

pyar-ishk

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Syria!!Big smile
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Bani you're two funny believe me it would happened when we least expected. There is one siggie with him by himself the other one I skip.

i seen the picture with someone and it turn my mood off so i left and didn't see anymoreLOL

Yeah, would spoil my mood too. Rani, can u post the Viv Hot oneDay Dreaming here By any chance?Embarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
meri pant bhi sexy, meri hair bhi sexy, meri shirt be sexy ISH!!! yeh munda hi sexy reDay Dreaming

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Yeah, would spoil my mood too. Rani, can u post the Viv Hot oneDay Dreaming here By any chance?Embarrassed

Big smileBig smile

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index