Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 79)

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

it's sad very sadOuch

Why are you upset

b/c how people are, maybe she didn't have enough money to pay so she stole those.

aww.. bani u have a soft heart. SmileHope that's the case. But, some, sadly do it just for fun or kicks and some have an addiction for it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Rani, srsly yaar,Unhappy I know  I am biased, but hard to swallow her winning an award for this role.Dead

I admit her role was good in season 1, but she did not have that big a role then,but now she just eats up screen space, and doesn't impress me with her acting skills and as for her char , u know how we much we all Lob her now..Tongue

Oh please no need to say sorry am no fan of the actress or the character now Dead I'm saying it was for newbies and supporting and the committee is going based on her work in the beginning. We all know why she's in the limelight  and the day that relationship ends and it will I wish her luck.

To the well wishers out there you can do what you do best Thumbs Up

Edited by pyar-ishk - 18 September 2011 at 2:43pm

BoredNCynical

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

it's sad very sadOuch

Why are you upset

b/c how people are, maybe she didn't have enough money to pay so she stole those.

I don't know what she had but there some who are addicted to those kind of behavior and some that really need it.

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

it's sad very sadOuch

Why are you upset

aww.. bani u have a soft heart. SmileHope that's the case. But, some, sadly do it just for fun or kicks and some have an addiction for it. 

lol for fun and addiction wow this is crazyShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynicalpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
BTW way Vivi was looking hot in the pics wearing all black
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Rani, srsly yaar,Unhappy I know  I am biased, but hard to swallow her winning an award for this role.Dead

I admit her role was good in season 1, but she did not have that big a role then,but now she just eats up screen space, and doesn't impress me with her acting skills and as for her char , u know how we much we all Lob her now..Tongue

I please no need to say sorry am no fan of the actress or the character now Dead I'm saying it was for newbies and supporting and the committee is going based on her work in the beginning. We all know why she's in the limelight  and the day that relationship ends and it will I wish her luck.

Yeah, exactly, I srsly feel bad for the other contestants in that competition. Or is it, that there is such a dearth of new talent in our country, that none nominated were more qualified than her?..Anyway, I guess I should move on from this topic.

So, Alina is getting a make over. Wink How do u guys  feel about her?

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Oh please no need to say sorry am no fan of the actress or the character now Dead I'm saying it was for newbies and supporting and the committee is going based on her work in the beginning. We all know why she's in the limelight  and the day that relationship ends and it will I wish her luck.

i might look like a bad person now but seriously i wonder when this relationship will be over, it is running our visu offscreen sceneOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynicalpyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
he sure was if only he was alone in some scene then i would have droll over itLOL

raji i like alina so far so i am ok with her makeover, but i like her natural look the glasses and that innocent one, her smile creeps me out

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index