Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani (Page 71)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
@Rani...Noone is surprised. everyone knows about the truth, but the difference is that no one wants to believe itROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@Chaks: I LOVE a feisty Pia which is why I was looking forward to Pia Dobrial but..oh well, anyway.
Jalkukdi Pia is super fun to watch but the problem is Alina has fallen for Abhay and I don't want her to be led on or get false hints! Till shown otherwise, I take her to be positive and I don't want her heartbrokenBroken Heart

@Rani: I'm one of the people who's surprised! Maybe I was expecting too much of Jake in Jeh and ironically, though I liked Jeh initially but I've never been a Jake fan..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkBefikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@Neetz...AwwwHug It's OKies, I lob forbidden applesLOL

I hate apples of any kind! I like banana and mango the mostDay Dreaming

pyar-ishkBefikre

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!! Smile

I was rolfing seeing that newbie's postSillyWTH.. Piya giving up Abhay volunterily.Wacko.. Wonder what  she was on when the thought occurred to her..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk.Jane..Befikre

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@Rani...Noone is surprised. everyone knows about the truth, but the difference is that no one wants to believe itROFL

Oh I see they just refuse to believe it like him Sillywell too bad cause is true. I knew he wasn't going to leave her willing, when she was in his room lying on the bed screaming I want Abhay where is Abhay, Abhay, Abhay I need Abhay. Ouch I mean come on after all that why would he believe she loves him and would be happier with him

BoredNCynicalBefikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Hey guys!! Smile

I was rolfing seeing that newbie's postSillyWTH.. Piya giving up Abhay volunterily.Wacko.. Wonder what  she was on when the thought occurred to her..ROFL

Hi there! Seeing you here after  long timeLOL

@post: Ya, I know! Some people will just say anything, I tell youLOL.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynical

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@Neetz...WORDThumbs Up If you see my initial posts, I was always very excited to see Abhinna track as BFFs like the Abhisha one where there is no love involved from both sides. But I got disappointed after Alinna fell in love with Abhay. That will only lead to a heartbreak and ofcourse if Ekta follows her own footsteps then she might become a vixenOuch And I liked the simple and cute Alinna. But lets see what's stored for us. Waise if they are not planning to bring back Metz then I would like to see an evil AlinnaEvil Smile

Hey me too not an APPLE PANKHA. I hate apples but forbidden ones are wild and I lob wildnessEvil Smile

Me too dislike JakePig

pyar-ishk.Jane..

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Me loves Jeremy-Bonnie not Damon-BonnieBroken Heart

Shocked Jeremy and Bonni don't work for me cause she such a strong character and like Chakkz said he looks like her little brother to me. I'm okay with them but Damon-Bonnie my dream couple.

.Jane..Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index