Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
omg that is indeed embarrassing, they could have handle her in the parking lot why drag her back 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

it's sad very sad

Why are you upset
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why are you upset

b/c how people are, maybe she didn't have enough money to pay so she stole those.
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rani, srsly yaar,πŸ˜” I know  I am biased, but hard to swallow her winning an award for this role.🀒

I admit her role was good in season 1, but she did not have that big a role then,but now she just eats up screen space, and doesn't impress me with her acting skills and as for her char , u know how we much we all Lob her now..πŸ˜›

BoredNCynical thumbnail

b/c how people are, maybe she didn't have enough money to pay so she stole those.

aww.. bani u have a soft heart. 😊Hope that's the case. But, some, sadly do it just for fun or kicks and some have an addiction for it. 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsminerva

Rani, srsly yaar,πŸ˜” I know  I am biased, but hard to swallow her winning an award for this role.🀒

I admit her role was good in season 1, but she did not have that big a role then,but now she just eats up screen space, and doesn't impress me with her acting skills and as for her char , u know how we much we all Lob her now..πŸ˜›

Oh please no need to say sorry am no fan of the actress or the character now 🀒 I'm saying it was for newbies and supporting and the committee is going based on her work in the beginning. We all know why she's in the limelight  and the day that relationship ends and it will I wish her luck.

To the well wishers out there you can do what you do best πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

I don't know what she had but there some who are addicted to those kind of behavior and some that really need it.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsminerva

aww.. bani u have a soft heart. 😊Hope that's the case. But, some, sadly do it just for fun or kicks and some have an addiction for it. 

lol for fun and addiction wow this is crazy😲
pyar-ishk thumbnail
BTW way Vivi was looking hot in the pics wearing all black
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I please no need to say sorry am no fan of the actress or the character now 🀒 I'm saying it was for newbies and supporting and the committee is going based on her work in the beginning. We all know why she's in the limelight  and the day that relationship ends and it will I wish her luck.

To the well wishers out there you can do what you do best πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah, exactly, I srsly feel bad for the other contestants in that competition. Or is it, that there is such a dearth of new talent in our country, that none nominated were more qualified than her?..Anyway, I guess I should move on from this topic.

So, Alina is getting a make over. πŸ˜‰ How do u guys  feel about her?