Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sadaf...The first season aired on Zee cafe and now second season will come. So you won't get a thing of you start watching from second season. You can either watch it on youtube or download it from Torrentz.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chakku

Oh yeah, so you have watched it😆

Yes, Elena was so heart broken when Damon told her that Stefan will never return🥺 And then she immediately recognised that it was Stefan on phone. I am not blaming Damon as of now. I am saying that it will be irrational if it happens in FUTURE. And guess what you can't trust Damon😉😆

LOL but his entry was amazing🤣

Chaks, why think of what MIGHT happen in future? Elena has made it clear a lot of times that she loves Stefan and Damon won't be led on😊
I love how Elena knew it was Stefan😍

"I love you, Stefan! Just hold on to that' 🥺
Why? Why? WHY? Why aren't they together?
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@Sadaf...The first season aired on Zee cafe and now second season will come. So you won't get a thing of you start watching from second season. You can either watch it on youtube or download it from Torrentz.

Oh my Bad Luck! Chalo, will take the Sahaara Of YT. 😆
Thank you Chakz for the Info. 😳
Befikre thumbnail
@Neetz...Oh, me a phan of Tyro-Caro😍 I just love these two. I am a Stelena, Tyroline and Damon-Kat shipper😛 But that bed scene of Tylorine was rushed, forced and not required so soon. They could have first strengthen their bond like Stelena and then did all that.
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Woow congooo!!!! Im a goldieee aswell so double whammy for me!! Lolxxx
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys wanna discuss something impo with uEdited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
@Neetz...Stelena are like Abhiya, they are always happy when they stay together but a soon as their destiny or other people intervene, they become FORBIDDEN suddenly, irony isn't it?

@Sadaf...Yeah sire, watch it. So are you excited for tomorrow? PKYEK?
.Jane.. thumbnail

@Neetz...Oh, me a phan of Tyro-Caro😍 I just love these two. I am a Stelena, Tyroline and Damon-Kat shipper😛 But that bed scene of Tylorine was rushed, forced and not required so soon. They could have first strengthen their bond like Stelena and then did all that.

Aw! For me it's Damon, Stamon, Stelena, even DE's bond is complicated but I like it, specially now, I like how they both share on common emotion of being incomplete without Stefan. In fact, I wonder how Damon survived without Stefan for 15 years😆.😆

@Tylorine making love: It was VERY forced! 😛
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Meri waat laga di... srish ne ek behooda poll baanaya hain
.Jane.. thumbnail

@Neetz...Stelena are like Abhiya, they are always happy when they stay together but a soon as their destiny or other people intervene, they become FORBIDDEN suddenly, irony isn't it?

I think AP are a lot more tragic in the sense they've never been together in the real sense, neither have the writers given them the due they deserve.
Stelena haven't been forbidden by the world but by circumstances wherein more than them, their loved ones have had to pay the price of their love and for their sake, Stelena have kept each other apart but they've been together for a good two seasons as each other's strengths which is another kind of feeling altogether but now, tragedy has hit them

@Sadaf: Ya, I will visit soon😆.😆