Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i was just looking at the last few pages of the AT.  in pkyek i don;t watch the scenes of the dude i only watch abhay  ya abhiya ya piya scenes. i don't watch ipkknd regularly and don't like the snake either. i have same feeling as Bani for PKYEK and what RANI feeels for IPKKND.😊
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

i was just looking at the last few pages of the AT.  in pkyek i don;t watch the scenes of the dude i only watch abhay  ya abhiya ya piya scenes. i don't watch ipkknd regularly and don't like the snake either. i have same feeling as Bani for PKYEK and what RANI feeels for IPKKND.😊

welcome to the gang🀣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Rani how is DP going? i have a question is Mohan's mom scared of the grandfather or not? i don't think so.  i watch some episodes n now i don't it all the time. maybe once or twice in a week.
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i hate that shyam. i forward him. plz never bring that disgusting ass here.!🀒
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

😍😍😍

raji,my intuition is rarely wrong on the show, and i think and hoping Jai's reality will be in front of pia by this week end or beginning of next . let' see if my gut is right.!😳

syria teri mooh mein ghee, chakkar and whatever u desire..πŸ˜‰.. kash aisa hi hojaye..😍😍😍
I am impatient to see Abhay fighting this war, with piya by his side. Abhiya as one against the world.😳😍😍 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Rani how is DP going? i have a question is Mohan's mom scared of the grandfather or not? i don't think so.  i watch some episodes n now i don't it all the time. maybe once or twice in a week.

They are all afraid of the grand father except Mohan, but the mother just step to the GF for the first time when she heard he fixed Mohan & Kastur marriage
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never see him wear glasses, maybe he need to keep it on at all times to see what he dating 

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They are all afraid of the grand father except Mohan, but the mother just step to the GF for the first time when she heard he fixed Mohan & Kastur marriage

i saw her @ a function where kastur was dancing n the GF was doing pooja At home n stuff so i was asking. idk he fixed mohan kastur marriage.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I never see him wear glasses, maybe he need to keep it on at all times to see what he dating 

yeah i never seen him where glasses either.