Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
They get back together that's my point unless they die like in the case of Mukti. Gosh that was the only time I watch that show when Mukti & Prem track started. The leads here was separated for almost 4 mos that is a lot even coming from Ekat and wasn't even a leap ðŸ˜¡
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
seriously rumi how many times the poor prerna got married that is sad🤢 and i care a dame about that girl i want her out of this show.😡
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They get back together that's my point unless they die like in the case of Mukti. Gosh that was the only time I watch that show when Mukti & Prem track started. The leads here was separated for almost 4 mos that is a lot even coming from Ekat and wasn't even a leap ðŸ˜¡

i am getting tired of this separation, the show can still go on when the leads are together to abhiya makes the show, bring is suspense, enemy and make abhiya fight them together.
.Shiva. thumbnail
OMG! angad is in BALH ðŸ¤£he is acting all cool cool.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Bani: I am not even interest on that girl re...just saying ki wedding is almost taboo on PKYEK...and AbhIya romance toh pata nahi kaunsi planet ki baat hai...🤢
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love her look in the add

Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i am getting tired of this separation, the show can still go on when the leads are together to abhiya makes the show, bring is suspense, enemy and make abhiya fight them together.

Thats the point na...never saw any show where leads are always miles apart..looks like they don't know how life goes being together...😡🤢

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

@Bani: I am not even interest on that girl re...just saying ki wedding is almost taboo on PKYEK...and AbhIya romance toh pata nahi kaunsi planet ki baat hai...🤢

lol i cannot even dream of married b/c so many times this marriage broke then i don't even want to dream about it.

abhiya romance went to alian planet😡😡😡😡😡😡😡ekta has gone nuts.
Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

OMG! angad is in BALH ðŸ¤£he is acting all cool cool.

Yeah..I saw him there...😆

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Thats the point na...never saw any show where leads are always miles apart..looks like they don't know how life goes being together...😡🤢

what should we do to make them understand😡