Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
a wife should always have power over the husband b/c that way they don't boss the wife🤣
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

WT fish, netz must have like pull her hair out b/c everyone knows she is abhiya fan🤣she must be like you blind fool, i don't need to clarify to you who i like🤣

Just imagine that was a fighting thread... 🤣  🤣  🤣

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Ek just making khichdi of these show...😡

agree i don't now what she is doing, she has fired like 28 people before then WT fish is she doing now, this show is getting boring now. can you believe it there was no scene of abhiya on friday, not even a 2 minute one like Wt fish😡what does she want? does she want to turn this show into bloody rectangle or saas bahu shit?😡
.Shiva. thumbnail

Just imagine that was a fighting thread... 🤣  🤣  🤣

netz would have ripe her piece by piece along with others who knows she is abhiya fan🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why on pkyek the leads are kept apart, Ekta other shows wasn't like this where the leads separated this long. Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail

agree i don't now what she is doing, she has fired like 28 people before then WT fish is she doing now, this show is getting boring now. can you believe it there was no scene of abhiya on friday, not even a 2 minute one like Wt fish😡what does she want? does she want to turn this show into bloody rectangle or saas bahu shit?😡

Rectangle...I thought it has countless angels...🤢 its not even a saas bahu show at all...may be some new type has been introduced where you will get only MUs and pyaar ki multiple angels...😡🤢

Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't why on pkyek like to keep the apart, Ekta other shows wasn't like this where the leads separated this long.

Exactly..even on Kasauti Prerna used to get married several times...🥱 🤢 but that was good in a sense that there was something interesting...

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't why on pkyek like to keep the apart, Ekta other shows wasn't like this where the leads separated this long.

well she did separate anurag and prerna, then prem and mukti, then baja and prerna etc... she likes to keep the hot and happening jodi apart b/c she is alone herself in life.😡
.Shiva. thumbnail

Rectangle...I thought it has countless angels...🤢 its not even a saas bahu show at all...may be some new type has been introduced where you will get only MUs and pyaar ki multiple angels...😡🤢

bloody angel😡😡😡😡
Rumi007 thumbnail

well she did separate anurag and prerna, then prem and mukti, then baja and prerna etc... she likes to keep the hot and happening jodi apart b/c she is alone herself in life.😡

But there was repetitive weddings na...🤢 😆 and see whats happening here...I am sure birdie might get married in last episode or remain single forever...🤢

But agreed with last line...🤢