Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nsminerva

Mine too. If it was not for Abhay taking out Jeh's BBB, my whole friday would have been wasted. My !!!! I loved that scene and the short but sweet fight sequence. Very well executed.😳

even i liked that sceneπŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh he is gonna grill Jai more.!😎
.Shiva. thumbnail
redhood people could be vampire or werewolves, whoever they are they creep me out b/c they were seeing abhiya together wonder what they will do now😑
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rani, I am pretty sure cvs will forget all abt those red robe people as they have forgotten their superiors,all powerful rings and so on.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah. I too want that to be deeps. They need to tie up their previous tracks, before introducing many more. They need to bring her back to tie up her track and not leaving it hanging like the rest.πŸ₯±

Bani, I am sure u did..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
of things are what it looks like then i thin this track will be over soon
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raji i which that was true this time but I don't think so the show is getting more dark now. Since cv don't have to worry about ME they are going to give us some good tracks. I'm just ready for the ww track to end
.Shiva. thumbnail
i wonder if abhay will become really dark as the show goes on, all this time he has been good good, he is a vampire maybe one point of time his demon will come out and it will be the test for piya to bring back her abhay from that darkness. for 200+ years he has suffer he is bound to break sometime na.
.Shiva. thumbnail
seen the good good side of abhay now i want to see the bad bad side of abhay. can we see the fight already, i am bored now.
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too Rani.I want this ww track to end too. I think u r rt and that we will get good tracks from now.

But that one red robe scene I felt was to add some danger to the love scene and nothing else but to get our radars up. I may be wrong though. Let's see.

I guess may be I am just finding excuses. 😊 I just don't want Abhay to be more in trouble with the vampire council then he already is. I hope they were not vampires.