Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't even now why they got into accident and abhay being in hospital, what is going on
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

guys, do u think Pia will confront about Jai to Abhay?😕

maybe no idea
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I could see it being Dips, her son is dead and his fiance is roaming around with her ex. I think CV are trying to confuse us or is someone new.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
maybe, alina trying to get more closer will lead her to confront him. A week before memory came, Pia's memory coming back there was a hint, and it came on friday's episode. So, i am sure by next week the truth of Jai will be reveled in front of Pia.I just wanna see her precious reaction.😳
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly Bani.. what was the need for the accident, what was the need for the panchi track, with her jumping in stranger's cars and driving away in the nite, not knowing whom she was meeting and where she was going?

and then bringing in this healing promo.. and mysterious person, panchi seeing the bracelet lady.. WTH is going on?

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsminerva

exactly Bani.. what was the need for the accident, what was the need for the panchi track, with her jumping in stranger's cars and driving away in the nite, not knowing whom she was meeting and where she was going?

and then bringing in this healing promo.. and mysterious person, panchi seeing the bracelet lady.. WTH is going on?

it was waist of my time and my friday
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i can't predict the track of the show anymore.!🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
so if it is indeed lipstick chudail then i think the real fight is about to start now between vampire and werewolves. jay is going to reveal himself to piya and now the both clan is going to fight with each other. lipstick chudail is ready for a war if she is back and this time there is no hide and seek game. EH! i am scared.
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

it was waist of my time and my friday

Mine too. If it was not for Abhay taking out Jeh's BBB, my whole friday would have been wasted. My !!!! I loved that scene and the short but sweet fight sequence. Very well executed.😳
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope is dips cause I need this track to come to an end. And WTH were those people in the red robe