Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@Neetz...WORD👍🏼 If you see my initial posts, I was always very excited to see Abhinna track as BFFs like the Abhisha one where there is no love involved from both sides. But I got disappointed after Alinna fell in love with Abhay. That will only lead to a heartbreak and ofcourse if Ekta follows her own footsteps then she might become a vixen And I liked the simple and cute Alinna. But lets see what's stored for us. Waise if they are not planning to bring back Metz then I would like to see an evil Alinna😈

Hey me too not an APPLE PANKHA. I hate apples but forbidden ones are wild and I lob wildness😈

Me too dislike Jake🐷
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Me loves Jeremy-Bonnie not Damon-Bonnie🥺

😲 Jeremy and Bonni don't work for me cause she such a strong character and like Chakkz said he looks like her little brother to me. I'm okay with them but Damon-Bonnie my dream couple.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Chaks, I really don't want Alina negative, please don't say that!🥺
I wasn't in favour of Maithili negative either but ok fine, I dealt with it. If Alina is shown negative, I might start disliking her😔

.Jane.. thumbnail
@Rani: I don't think he looks like her little bro😛

Heya, Swance🤗
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi there! Seeing you here after  long time😆

@post: Ya, I know! Some people will just say anything, I tell you😆.😆

Hi !!!! 😆😆 I know !! 😆I was still kinda floating in Abhiya La La Land after seeing them back together. 😉and was waiting for an Abiya scene😍 and was totally ejoying the BBB of Jeh that Abhay took out the other day!!! Man that was an awesome scene !! Totally Loved it!!

Hey I didn't get ur name BTW, last time.😳 I am Raji. 😊
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh I see they just refuse to believe it like him 🤪well too bad cause is true. I knew he wasn't going to leave her willing, when she was in his room lying on the bed screaming I want Abhay where is Abhay, Abhay, Abhay I need Abhay. I mean come on after all that why would he believe she loves him and would be happier with him

LOL because that is called as PYAAR MEIN HO GAYA DEEWANA🤣🤣🤣 And she also cleared to him in the jungle when she was wearing the suit that she can never love him back because she loves only Abhay, but I guess he was not listening🤣
Befikre thumbnail
@Neetz...🤣 I guess your heart has been broken more than Piya's 🤣 First Danish, then Metz, then jeh and now could-be Alinna🤣🤣🤣

I feel bad for you😔🤣

@Swancy...hey MISS GAYAB🤗

@Rani...jake is jacob from twilight...
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Raji: Ya, IKR? The week had a good beginning and horrendous ending for us AP fans😆.😆
My name is Neethi (:

@Chaks: I wasn't heartbroken for Maithili 'coz somewhere, I'd expected it😆.😆
But ya the other two had me disappointed and if Alina goes the same way toh actually meri haalat Pia se kharab hogi! Kum se kum uska dill kewal ek insaan...ermm..mrit insaan todta hai🤣.🤣
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Rani: I don't think he looks like her little bro😛

Heya, Swance🤗

Okey dokey 😆
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Heyya Neetz :)