AbhIya#54 Aag Aur Patange Ki Asambhav Prem Kahaani - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

I know, Banu! If there is anything I'm intolerant of, it's hypocrisy and double facedness and I have met so many such people here that it's shocking! But when I come across yet another person like this, I still feel sad and because of this very reason, I've started having trust issues lately. I just can't seem to judge which person might not be as genuine as I perceive them to be
I also always respect everyone's choices. After all, to each his own but it is rather disappointing when I don't get the same in return. I had a lot more empathy within me, Banu but I've been seeing AP fans being constantly targeted and called insecure and crybabies ever since the leap and now, people's preachings really don't have any effect on me. Those who love AP, I love them and the rest can go to hell for all I care!

netz i swear things are getting out of hand, we are being bash the most nasty way and i am loosing my cool now, if we are cry baby then they are despo for sick scene that makes me puke to core. they have no idea what soulmate is all about, what love is all about and here they point fingers at us, i will break their finger😡😡😡😡

yeah you are right rest can just go to HELL!!
Originally posted by --Anurag--

@Neetz- keep crying...😆 and i will keep saying we r just Friends😆

@Sadaf- me and Chakku r just friends...😛 nothing can happen between us😆

@Bani- hey Bani😳

Anu, You're Lieing naa. 😆
Originally posted by syria2014

bani clam down baby! i am sorry, i ruined your mood. i feel so guilty . I am really sorry neetz for the situation. there is more people from this at who have done at, and when i go through other forums to find something bored . i landed up on it. I am really sorry neetz. i just was disheartened.!one my fren betrayed me here, and i can't take any more backstabbing. b/c i trusted the other girl i used to be fren once, she actually what i did not expect.she cooked up so many false stories about her, and i felt so stupid for empathy sizing with her.she does not come here anymore. it was like salt thrown at my face by her. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

syria🤗it's ok don't worry about it😳
guys..i'm doing my H/W ..😆😆i'm not angry...😆
u guys are my friend..
@Bani:Don't worry...no need to tell...😊
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Banu, I know right ? The scene was really Heart Warming along with Cuteness in itself.
I'm Looking forward for their more Bumpings and Love scenes. 😳

sadaf i so so like it that he thinks about her alot now, she also thinks about him and they are not fighting like hell that much now. there is something sadaf, if i am nto wrong it seems khushi is very uncomfortable seeing lava with arnav all touchy touchy yeah i know she does not want to see all this but i feel somewhere down the line khushi does not like lava touching arnav, she kind of get's sad.
People just Chill Out, Don't Let them suck your Blood in any way, 'coz they feel relieved when we get Outta Our minds. Its really Heart wrenching to see malevolence every time regarding AbhIya. On the serious note, i'm internally feeling Down Hearted. 🥺
Originally posted by shewascool90210

netz i swear things are getting out of hand, we are being bash the most nasty way and i am loosing my cool now, if we are cry baby then they are despo for sick scene that makes me puke to core. they have no idea what soulmate is all about, what love is all about and here they point fingers at us, i will break their finger😡

yeah you are right rest can just go to HELL!!

Ya, seriously, Banu! People call us cry babies but they're the ones dying for their favourite's scene and are somewhere, insecure 'coz they know that their so-called couple can never match AP's love or fanfollowing!

Anyway, gtg now, people! Dinner! Will try to be back later tonight! Tc till then! I love you all🤗
@Neetz-😆 don't hate...me... 😭 i m too sweet 2 be hated🤣
@Sadaf- naa...i am like Mahatma Gandhi...😆 i always speak d true😳
btw Chakku will clear u'r doubt...😆

Bye Neetz...c u later..😳Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Well sadaf , i think people need to get the fact that Abhiya soul mates, and if the cvs change the story line they would risk the whole trp of the show.!Me liking the other couple won't make  difference u know why b/c those 93% abhiya fans have to like them whole heartily!

anyway, arnav and khushi are my next obsession. the lead girl is so pretty . I adore khushi.I just love her happy go lucky attitude along with how she makes Arnav pay!🤣
Oh, shut up, Anu! You're lying again😆
See ya! 🤗